Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Good online retailers for goggles/trousers.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
need a bit of advice as to wheres a good spot to get the above? Usually just go for tk maxxs finest but want to get some decent goggles this time. As a mountain biker i know theres bargains to be found on the net but don't know of the equivalent sites for ski gear.

thanks in advance!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Lidl have some good googles in at the moment and no doubt Aldi will be along with some decent trousers in the next few weeks
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Depends on how much you want to spend
eBay is always good and so is lidl at the mo... You also cant beat a good old google shopping search on any product you like the look of.

My experience has been (not just with ski stuff) that even though there are some good discount stores online that are generally cheap, you can never account for stores that may have a special sale on a certain item. For example my ski jacket i just bought, although it was a fair price on some of the discount ski stores, i happened to stumble on a store than obviously had an excess of stock and was selling them off at half the price of any other discount store.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Try sports-outlet. Google em.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
tony07, Try http://www.snowfit.co.uk/ or if you are near Norwich just pop into their great new shop.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
tony07, Try www.eyewearoutlet.co.uk for offers on Oakley goggles.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I have used www.sports-outlet.co.uk a few times and they have some good offers on Smith and Scott goggles and have a good selection of outerwear.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
tony07, Amazon have some in stock too.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Just got some Smith Phenom goggles for £41 from www.directsunglasses.co.uk

Snow & Rock are currently selling the same goggles for £110.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
sports outlet absolute bargains on everything!
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I've purchased quite a few bits of kit from Edge and Wax, but never tried the Adidas Goggles they do.

What I have ordered has turned up rapidly with free sweets Happy so you might want to give them a try. I have some Evil Eyes sunnies I use on the olde push bike and they are spot on.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Thanks for the call out to us, we stock all the Adidas eyewear, it just isnt on the site, as we do have a Bike Shop as well that stocks Evil Eyes etc as well as goggles (www.blissbikes.co.uk) but again not all items are on the site, we are just too busy! But give us a call and we can assist.

Evil Eye IS a great cycling glass, I wear the new half frame version for mountain biking, golf and skiing Smile Yodai goggle is my goggle for the mountain as it offers so much all round vision.

Hope this helps

ScottyDog
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I used www.eyewearoutlet.co.uk for both mine and my girlfriends goggles.

Very cheap and next day delivery, would recommend them.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy