Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski servicing in Bath

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Greetings snowheads, I feel I have been away for too long. To celebrate my return I have a mundane question (which I asked, more or less, a few years ago but maybe things have changed since then): is there anywhere around Bath to get skis serviced? I'm actually south of Frome these days so if anyone local has any suggestions then fire away.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Dunno about Bath but I believe Ellis Brighams in Bristol are quite good, or at least they were 3/4 seasons ago ...

Avoid S+R though, poor service and don't do the job you ask them for ... or at least that was the case 2/3 seasons ago Toofy Grin

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sat 12-11-11 22:03; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I live near Westbury and most places around here are an hour or more so two trips to drop off and collect 3 pairs for three trips a year is not really practical so I now service my own. EB and S&R in Bristol, Westsports in Swindon (I think), there is/was a place in Dorchester and Snowtogs have shops in Southampton and Bournemouth. There is also Snowtrax in Christchurch/Bournemouth area. All these have websites so look them up.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Swiss Toby, not had time to read all this thread but I'd advise against attempting this in the bath.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bode Swiller, thread is 4 posts long - are you THAT busy? Shocked wink Razz
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Bode Swiller wrote:
Swiss Toby, not had time to read all this thread but I'd advise against attempting this in the bath.

But there isn't enough room to lay them flat in the shower... Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...

http://youtube.com/v/D_jk20haUi0

A song about a man that tried to service his skis in a bath.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Seemingly the skis were head skis and he had alot of plants in the bathroom.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Is Swindon too far for you Swiss Toby, ? If not, you could use Westsports ?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
SMALLZOOKEEPER, I believe the current youth slang for your posts would be 'random'. Good choon, though. Smile

Basil, Timberwolf, Thanks, Swindon is a bit far so EB in Bristol is looking most likely but I think it might just be time to learn to do it myself.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
I did the sharpening in the bath(room) a few weeks ago, and did the hot-waxing over (not in) the bath. But I'm not admitting to which hotel...
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Snow & Rock at Filton have done a good job the last 2 seasons
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
always used SR in filton because it was easy... the quality became better the more i knew the staff and talked to them..usually best when its quiet sa you get to talk to the ski techs rather then the counter staff
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy