Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Does any one know the name of the first edition of the salomon scream?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I tried a pair a few years ago when they were just out. I know there are newer better skis around and that some people think they are like driving a cadillac, but I fell in love with them, and would like to get some. Trouble is that there are loads around - pilots, chillis, hot, series 10 etc etc. I'm just looking for the basic originals...Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Series and the 10,9,8,7 were all the first gen, Series the stiffest, then 10 and down the way.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You're insane except for a bit of retro glory. You want the yellow X Scream with the straight vibration rods. If you're after a longish pair and willing to pay sensible money I can see if my bro is interested in parting with his.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
pilots used the "through" mounting for the bindings, they and the chilis and hot came in the 2nd gen
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I believe the first were just called X-Scream.
I had a pair of Scream 10 Hot Pilots and at the time I loved 'em - until one of the Pilot bindings exploded into bits !
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I've got a pair of X-Scream 8's (174 I think), but not with the Pilot bindings. I use them to practice my ski tuning and repairs. Vintage 2001 I believe.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I last used a pair of Screams back in 2003, but no idea if they were the original. I remember skiing X-Screams several years earlier i.e. around 2000, so almost certainly not. I really enjoyed skiing on them back then, but no way would I use them today. The industry has moved on massively since then. Also doubt you'd find a pair of these in decent condition today.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy