Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

snowmobiles near aosta?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi all

anybody know where you can ride snowmobiles near aosta? got some people in our group desperate to give it a go who missed out last year!
cheers
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Assuming your Skiing Pila(?) there are a number of companies offering snowmobile trips in the resort itself.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
yes we are.......... who and where??? i've tried looking on the web and can't find anything other then cervinia, and we don't have a car so that's a bit of a trek and i emailed the tourist office who told me there wasn't anywhere else???? can you tell me who and how to contact them?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
The Hotel 2000 certainly does Snowmobile trips to and from the Mountain restaurants at night. http://www.hotelpila2000.com/ Alternatively the best local tour outfit is http://www.pilaturismo.it/en/. If you are staying in Aosta town rather than on the mountain then it is only 30 mins by road up to Courmayer where your options may be more varied. Allow at least 60 mins to Cervinia.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ok, thanks for that, we are staying up at Pila (DIY trip) but will have no car, but i have the bus timetable down to Courmayer etc so will check that out....... thanks again
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Checked with local Pila source .... There are no snowmobiles in Pila. They were banned about two years ago after a few bad accidents in the valley ( health and safety came to Pila too!). There are snowmobile trips to the mountain restaurants as a pillion only.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I worked in Pila about 5 years ago and there were none then either only riding on the back to and from a restaurant.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy