Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Schools Obergurgl

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

We are off to Obergurgl over the new year with Esprit Ski. Our oldest is too advanced for their lessons so we didn't book anything (after they put her in the absolute beginners class last Jan and still charged us the full whack - but that is another story). Anyway, I am not familiar with the Austrian ski school levels but she has finished the ESF levels and is eating more interested in racing or generally hooning around and out skiing her parents!

So any advice on what we should do next? I think she still needs lessons and has shown some interest in the past in undertaking ski racing, but I don't know if a full week long class is what she needs or if there is more of a race based training she can do.

Any experience or advice?

Cheers,
Peter
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
prthomas, Not really relevant to your question, but I thought I would relay my experience of the ski school that Esprit use in Obergurgl (well, the one they used last season anyway). Both my boys - an experienced and gnarly 7 year old, and an absolute beginner 4 year old - had an absolutely fantastic week, with knowledgable and enthusiastic instructors. I'm sure if you give them a call they'll be able to come up with something suitable for your daughter. Cool
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy