Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Winter Park Help Please - Season Pass

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Is it possible to order a season pass for WP even if you are not a US resident, have friends who are going out over New Year and we are planning to go in March, idea was to purchase 3 season passes and use between the 2 families as that would work out cheaper than 6 individual lift passes, i know some passes ask for photo, just not sure about WP.

Many thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorted after much googling for T&C's, photo is printed on the pass.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes, I did it last year no problem. Do it on line
http://www.winterparkresort.com/tickets/seasonpass/index.htm
You have a choice of passes.
Winter Park season pass or if you want to include Copper go for the Rocky Mountain Super Pass for a little bit more.
You cannot however get the Rocky Mountain Super Pass plus which also give a few days at Steamboat, it can only be done in person or by renewal.
The season pass is great value and is cheaper than day passes if skiing more than a few days.
The passes must not be shared they are specific to individual named on the pass and has a photo on. They take a dim view of ticket fraud and the penalty is very very harsh if you get caught.
When you by the season pass you get 10 discount vouchers for day tickets for friends or family to ski with.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
leedsunited, Pass is really good value as Lechbob, said, you also get discounts on lessons, when we went, about 3 years ago now it worked out at £18 a lesson, which at times was one to one.

Wish we could go back......but finances are a bit different now Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I did the same thing for a 10 day trip to WP as as seaon pass worked out cheaper than buying one for 10 days. At the end of my trip I sold the pass to a local ski bum for $100....result
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Pass fraud probably not soemthing you want to get into
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy