Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Fancy a season in Niseko, Japan? I have a room available...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hope this is OK in this forum. I'm renting a two bedroom house in Niseko this winter. I'll be in Niseko on my own, so I'm looking for someone to rent the second bedroom.

Here's all the info: http://www.davidbrophy.com/niseko/
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You got way overcharged sorry Dave.

And if you're going to lift images straight off the interweb the least you could do is give a credit. It's a Glen Claydon Photography image btw.

http://glenclaydon.com/

And as this is a commercial proposition then payment for the image useage isn't inappropriate.

Something you should be more than familiar with being in the publishing industry.

You've got a sweet gig though fair play.

And I'm sure you'll be amazed by the Niseko Resort Area.

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Thu 3-11-11 18:30; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
>You got way overcharged sorry Dave.

What gives you that idea? Out of 10 or 20 properties I got quotes for, this was the best deal by a long way...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Do a search on Mike Pow and some of his posts, you'll see he' based in Japan.

On the other hand, I expect people who use their home as an office to want a better house than the typically starving ski bum. After all, he can afford it.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
kind of fun to live in a place where the snow clearing budget is twice the electricity budget, though...
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
d.brophy wrote:
>You got way overcharged sorry Dave.

What gives you that idea? Out of 10 or 20 properties I got quotes for, this was the best deal by a long way...

If that is the case then things have changed dramatically.

When I shared accommodation the going rate was 50,000 per room per month.

And as a price comparison I lived here on my own

http://nisekoproperty.com/Home/Property-Search/Property-Listing-Details?&PropertyListingID=271
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Wow, I'm surprised how reasonable these places are...never really looked too hard into renting long-term in a ski resort, but it's pretty depressing comparing the cost of cute little places in Niseko to rents in London Crying or Very sad
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
> Wow, I'm surprised how reasonable these places are

... then add to that the discounted season pass - ¥106,000 for the whole 20-week season vs ¥33,600 for one week!

You get seriously cheap snow when you do a season Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yeah but then I'd have to ski really deep powder all season. Oh, wait...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy