Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Calling young solo skiers and boarders for the Christmas week in Tignes Val Claret

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone,

My name is Guy, I'm a 20 year old student at the University of Manchester.

Basically, I have a chalet booked with deposit paid for in Tignes Val Claret (premium ski resort) from the 24th December to the 31st this year. It is a four man chalet (I'm one of that four) so I need 3 more willing volunteers!

The chalet is self catered and fairly basic, but if you're a teenager/student looking for a good time on the slopes then that's all that matters! There are 4 single beds all in the main room (one bunk bed and one sofa that splits into two) so the privacy of your own room is a luxury I can't afford!

The chalet has a separate bathroom and a kitchen which is fully equipped so we will be doing our own cooking.

The price for one person to stay in the chalet is £147.50 for the week - it will be down to you to organise flights, transfers and all that jazz.

I'm an advanced skier and will be doing a lot of back country powder, and a few days in the park, so a similarly skilled skier would be great to ski with for safety and good fun.

Of course, if you don't want to ski with me that is absolutely fine, you can still stay in the chalet.

I also have a GoPro HD Hero helmet camera as I'm making my own ski movie whilst I'm out there so this could be a good opportunity for you to get some of your skills on video Wink

Guys and Girls are welcome, you must be over 16 and preferably over 18 but if not then that's cool.

Contact me with any questions that you have, if you're serious about it then we can find each other on facebook and have a chat (and you can confirm I'm not some crazy guy haha).

I'm up for having a good time, a bit of partying, and lots of fun on the mountain.

I look forward to hearing from you!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Oh this is tempting...if only the dates were different.

If you have trouble filling the spaces, I might be interested in going from 26th - 31st, but if I miss another family Christmas I will be hurt.

I'm 25, done several ski seasons (Zermatt, Flims/Laax, Klosters) and a reasonable skier - love the park, terrible off piste.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
swisssnowbunny, Hi there!

Thanks for showing interest - I completely understand about the whole missing family Christmas thing!

However, I actually have the chalet for another week as well, and I have one place left in it. The second week is from the 31st to the 7th January, and I'm sharing with two girls who are friends of mine, both also 20. They are both basically beginners so I will be spending time coaching them for a while before we go to hit bigger parts of the mountain.

If that sounds better to you it's the same price for that week as well!

Cheers,
Guy
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This looks very tempting...need to check flights and if they aren't stupid expensive, I may be in!
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I could be keen. I'm 23 and I do a bit of skiing or boarding. Big fan of Tignes. I'll have to check flights etc
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Fantastic, great to hear that you're interested!

If you have any further questions then don't hesitate to ask. I had a look on EasyJet and the flight prices seem reasonable enough for those dates.

Please let me know once you've checked flights whether you're still keen or not!

Speak Soon!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy