Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hello again- remember moi?

Poster: A snowHead
Well, I'm back following the bizarre behaviour of skiclub. Simply can't comprehend them closing down the forum suddenly like that, then getting on some legal high ground stating their decision not to open it up again. What a load of rubbish....

Well I hope the excellent discussions continue on this forum and good to see familiar faces again!

Pyramus_01- not just any Pyramus.....
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Who could forget. Wink
All we need is Kevin and the circle is complete...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
welcome back - but where's thisbe?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Pyramus_01, great to see you back!

Who's thisbe?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Ah - the limitations of a scientific education young Master Hopkinson Cool
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
What kept U Pyramus_01?
How did U find us in the end?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I asked Laura to e-mail a whole bunch of people, which she did today and Pyramus_01 responded with alacrity!

(Pyramus - sorry to refer to you as one of "a whole bunch of people"!)

Full list is in a thread I started on the "Lost & Found" forum...

Dan Hacking has also returned.

Oh, you mean Thisbe!
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Good to "see" you Pyramus_01.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Alan Craggs, Gosh, the things I didn't know I didn't know! Aren't you an edukated lot Shock
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Yes it's thanks to Ian Hopkinson- thankyou for that. I did wonder if you lot were secretly posting behind my back, and you were! If it wasn't for Laura's email I would have been gone forever!!

NehNeh
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
See - the real reason for using a real name....so you can be traced when Evil or Very Mad people bar you from their playground
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Another way we can find you is if you use a transceiver.

Welcome to Snowheads, Pyramus. Have you been sent your corporate carrot nose?
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Welcome Pyramus
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Nice to have you here.

You gave me some good advice back in the old country.

Welcome. Little Angel
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Ian - the email I've just received from Laura has made my day. Thanks to everyone invlolved for setting all this up. I think the SCGB has shot itself in both feet removing possibly it's best asset.
Mind you - I've got some work done over the last few weeks!!!
snow report
It's always nice to make a chap happy! Welcome back. Very Happy
snow report
It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling - when people keep returning to the fold!
snowHead
snow conditions
Well done everyone! It's nice to be back amoungst the fold...........good to see some of the black sheep (us tea trayers!) are back as well Wink Top effort, just wish i had known a bit sooner!
ski holidays
Ian, I too must thankyou.I received an email from Laura yesterday and since then i have been a lost chamois wondering around in the snow. Madeye-Smiley

I'm just annoyed its taken so long for me to find this forum out !!

shame on SCGB and well done to the people who have made this possible !!
snow report
We need to take a moment to remember the many people who didn't make the hall of fame Laughing and have not been emailed by Laura.

I guess its not possible for ALL registered members to be sent an email pointing to this forum? I don't see why not really if they are happy to send to specific people?
snow conditions
can't the ski club just put a huge flippin banner across the front page pointing anyone that bothers to click on the site (in the hope of it becoming "open" again) to the wonderful word of Snowheads???
snow report
Dan, we asked - they said "no".
snow conditions
Dan, I am a relative newby, so excuse my ignorance, but I have not tried "Tea Traying" yet. I did find a reference to it at the Grauniad.
Tea-Trayer.com won't let me in (probably spotted my cordroy trousers), but I have found some fellow Tea-Trayers here.
Do you recommend any particular Tea Tray?
ski holidays
is anyone a good hacker here? if so, and i'm not suggesting they do it all Wink...........well i'll leave the rest to your imagination?? Obviously i do not condone such activity!
ski holidays
Dan, I'm not.....but I hear a rumour that snowHead laurazachery has been known to access (and change Shocked ) a certain website.

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Fri 19-03-04 20:58; edited 1 time in total
snow report
Elizabeth B, funny Laughing
latest report
Hello Pyramus, and welcome to Snowheads.
snow conditions
Hello everyone - I have been hibernating with Beef - just woke up and going for a shower. Good to be back.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Are you saying you know where Beef is Paul? Welcome back anyway.
snow conditions
Sorry - I dont know where Beef is !
snow report
Hi there, Paul Mason (v2.0)!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy