Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Tignes 2011/12 Season Share - Need 2 more! (La Lavachet)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey all, a friend and I are looking for 2 people to live with in Le Lavachet, Tignes. We have an apartment that we are holding.

We need a quick response so the first payment, to secure the place, needs to be paid ASAP. This payment is £1000 split between 4 people so not that much each!

We are both 21 years old and just graduated from Loughborough, well up for a good time.

Please PM if interested, or drop an email Chile137@googlemail.com

Cheers!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi fella,

I'm in a similar situation to you at the moment - I've already paid the deposit on a 4 man chalet, and I've filled up one of the weeks that I have it but not the other.

I have the apartment in Tignes Val Claret between the 24th-31st December. For this week the self catered apartment is £147.50 per person.

I've already paid the deposit on it so let me know if you're interested.

I'm a 20 year old male student studying at Manchester University,

Cheers!
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hey mate,

thanks for the reply but we're actually looking for accommodation for the whole season. Will see you around resort for that week though!

Quick update on our search: we need ONE more person!

If you're interested get in touch asap.

Few details again:

Home Club Residence, La Lavachet - 4 people
Currently two 21 year guys, one 20 year old girl
£1375 each for the whole season
First payment of £250 each to be made asap, the rest to be paid by February 1st.

PM Me or Email either Chile137@googlemail.com or david.mason10@gmail.com
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy