Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hello my name is amelia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
phillip33, hello Amelia...my name is Alex and I do mostly skiing not very much walking about - by the way I am six - I ski with Mathieu my special instructor and he loves showing off - at easter he jumped up a very big pile of snow and he did a mad jump which I tried to copy - I was very naughty last year because I got lost, I went off skiing by myself and everyone was looking for me. Then at the end of the day I had been skiing with my mum and my dad I disappeared again and went down to the beardy man's cafe and had a hot chocolate all by myself - and Julien (the beardy man) gave it to me free! - daddy came to find me and was VERY happy to see me, he had worked out where I had gone. I had a big crash at Plaine Morte which hurt my back because I was trying to going sideways when I was going very fast and I succeeded the first but crashed the second time. Daddy has bought me a back protector now which came all the way from daddy's friend's shop in France. This year I have some new orange skis and they're very good. We ski with all our friends who live in Crans Montana, and our friend Yves who runs the ski school is very very nice and he's just had twins. That's all for now. Here's a picture of me....(dictated by Alex and typed in by Valais2)

DSC00536_1.JPG
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hello again it's Amelia, thank you for all your messages, I've really enjoyed reading them and looking at the pictures, my daddy is not very good with computers,but he has promised to ask someone at work to help him send a photo, 9 weeks today and my daddy will packing our car !! I can't wait, and I hope it will snow lots and lots before then,daddy says I will ask Nosa! Picture will come soon have a great day. Xxx
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Amelia Hello and welcome to snowheads snowHead

I hope you have a great time skiing, you will have to start snow dancing a few weeks before to bring on the snow, you can ask your Dad what that means but it goes along the lines of both you and Dad have to do a 5 minute snow dance every day which will bring on the snow Laughing
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Linds,

Would you care to send us a training video please
Toofy Grin
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Good Morning Amelia - Welcome to Snowheads snowHead

Have a fab time in La Tania - you'll love it Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
valais2, phillip33, to get a photo on Snowheads you have to put it on the Snow Media Zone (see Snowbase at top left of page.) Just register and follow the instructions to make your own albums. If you have any problem I'm sure lots of us will be able to help.
When you have got a photo onto the Snow Media Zone you just click on it and copy the web address below it (marked "Linked thumbnail") and paste the address in your text. This will give you a Thumbnail which enlarges onto your Medioa Zone files when clicked on. Or if, instead, you click on the icon at the end of the address some more addresses will appear. If you copy the one starting [ing] and paste it into a post you will get a full size photo.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
snowball, thanks - I'll give it a whirl - noted that vid links (eg youtube) sometimes work automatically so indeed was a bit confused about uploading jpegs - thanks for the advice - will have a go
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
snowball,

On it tomorrow. Thanks
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy