Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

NEC, Birmingham Ski Show 2011 Tickets!

This is probably the most important part of this topic,
The "NEC Ski Show 2011" Box

However, it's a function that only works when you're logged in.

Register

goes to the NEC Ski Show 2011

(You will confirm any costs on the next step)
 Poster: A snowHead
This is probably the most important part of this topic,
The "NEC Ski Show 2011" Box

However, it's a function that only works when you're logged in.

Register
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'll be there Friday!
To help out on the stand!
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead

To pop in and say hi!
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead

I'll be there Saturday!
A snowHead

I'll come and say hello!
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead

I'll be there on Sunday!
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead

I'll come and see what the snowHeads are up to!
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead

I could do with a ticket please!
And I promise I'll come and say hello!
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead

Actually I need a pair of tickets if that's not too cheeky!!
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead
A snowHead

snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Admin I responded from the email this morning on my phone and it all seems to have gone a bit wrong as I'm not on the list and i cant put myself down on the opening page for one as its says I have already got one. Since then Mrs Rocki has joined and registered for a pair but I still need the original. help please and we will definatly come by and say hello. Rocki
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
admin, Paid for 2 tickets for Saturday, will call and say hi - will they be posted? Can you confirm all OK, Ta M
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bev, Linds and I will do a stint on the stand on Sunday. So that is the Pixie and Lardy contingent represented then. Any normals going to be there?

snowHead
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
admin, Why wasn't this offered via the original thread below:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1881415#1881415

Puzzled
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
admin, Think I will be there Friday, can help out for a bit
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I hope the ticket arrives for saturday Happy
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Chris Bish wrote:
Bev, Linds and I will do a stint on the stand on Sunday. So that is the Pixie and Lardy contingent represented then. Any normals going to be there?

snowHead

Laughing
What time do you want us there Admin? I have sent you a PM about times and tickets
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Does anyone know what time the show opens on Friday?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
show opens at 12.00 on friday, closes at 20.00 saturday /sunday 10.00 -18.00
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Ha ha, won't make both days, be there Sunday only, but can't edit system choices (can't imagine signing up for both days anyway)............... Confused
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
It all seems to have gone wrong - all I was trying to do was get two tickets for Sunday...
Now I'm linked up for every day - damn and blast this modern technology!!
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Not sure whether my request for any spare tickets for Saturday has been successful or not. Like matricks, I seem to be having trouble with the technology...

Anyway, we (3) will be visiting on Saturday, we will pop and say hello and if there are any spare tickets available, it would be wonderful to receive them!

Very Happy
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
That's a shame - no-one who has threatened me with physical violence is down to attend on any day - maybe they are uncomfortable stepping out of the own manor? Still, I shall probably be bored at work tomorrow, so may well pop by, although I don't expect great things - I hear the London show was as boring and predictable as ever. Don't panic, I won't be popping by the stand to say hi though, so you can all rest easy.......
latest report
admin, where will you actually be? SH is still not listed as an exhibitor / on the map. Who are you sharing with?
snow report
Oh flip..

We are not coming on Saturday, we are coming on Sunday instead.

.... so if there are any spare tickets for Sunday, we would be grateful. We do not need any for Saturday and I cannot seem to edit my details at the top....

Embarassed
snow report
These Tickets are on their way by 1st class post.
Laurs234, 2
eversolazy, 1
BCjohnny, 1
MonsterTrain, 1
skier52, 1
PickleLilly, 1
Wayne, 2
Markymark29, 2
Tricks24, 2
russ_e, 2
snobunni, 1
mountain mad, 2
Snapzzz, 1
geepee, 1
fraserP, 1
casals,1

Last edited by Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see? on Fri 28-10-11 5:36; edited 1 time in total
snow report
Thanx admin, you're ace, see you Sunday Very Happy
ski holidays
btw. sorry to the people who didn't get one of the freebies.

There were one or two who seemed to have got in early enough but hadn't entered an address and so I couldn't send a ticket to you Confused
ski holidays
admin, Excellent, many thanks.
It hadn't arrived so far though. Sad
Hopefully the postman will be early today as i need to be enroute to the NEC by 10:00. Cool
snow report
admin wrote:
These Tickets are on their way by 1st class post.

Just arrived Madeye-Smiley
cheers.

Will pop over on Sat
snow conditions
Mine's arrived, see you tomorrow.
ski holidays
Sorry work got in the way today but hopefully the kids and me make it at some point and say hello.
snow report
Ticket arrived in todays post. Many Thanks
snow report
Mine too, great, see you tomorrow, admin, what stand? Madeye-Smiley
latest report
I have 1 adult entry ticket spare if anybody wants it f.o.c

I will be there approx 14.15 tommorow (Saturday) to hand it over. Anybody want it?
snow conditions
It's arrived, thanx again and see you Sunday Smile
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
FraserP wrote:
admin, Excellent, many thanks. It hadn't arrived so far though. Sad
Hopefully the postman will be early today as i need to be enroute to the NEC by 10:00. Cool
Ticket arrived at 10:45am Very Happy
A Vquick visit to the NEC ensued.
Followed by a 3 hour journey back home, NEC to Manchester! Shocked
Now at work. Sad
Thanks for the ticket.

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Fri 28-10-11 22:37; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
I'll be there tomorrow, I'll pop onto the stand at some point.
snow report
Gutted, mine didn't arrive.
latest report
I was on the stand today with Admin, Windymiller, Dwarfvader and Piste_Rider spreading the snowheads love around. Prize draw prizes attracting good interest, particularly the dodgy wording that implie you actually win a whole chalet Madeye-Smiley

If you're looking for the stand it's in a corner, turn right when you come in the main entrance and follow your nose to:
ski holidays
Jerby wrote:
I have 1 adult entry ticket spare if anybody wants it f.o.c

I will be there approx 14.15 tommorow (Saturday) to hand it over. Anybody want it?

Thanks for those that replied. Ticket now gone.
snow report
Thanks, received the ticket this morn............

.........but having woke up with the lurgy yesterday, and it not getting much better, if anyone wants mine, PM me. I'm just 2-3 miles from J10 & J11 M6, Bloxwich, so may be worth someones while, shame to see it go to waste.

I'l try not to sneeze all over you, too much.........
ski holidays
admin, Really enjoyed the show and great to meet you, sorry we couldn't stick around for longer, 5 hour round trip and our dog not well so had to dash, cheers see you again! M Very Happy
ski holidays
Was good to meet up today. Sorry oski and Tobiaski stole all the sweets!
snow conditions
Nice to see the Snowheads team today, looked like a busy show. I'll be back tomorrow helping man the Ski Inspired company stand for a few hours.
snow report
Admin, Windymiller, Dwarfvader - good to meet you all on the stand yesterday, hope the rest of the weekend went OK. I was after one of the black beanie snowHead hats, so if and when they become available again, can one of you let me know please - ta!
ski holidays
Trip report. The snowHeads stand was well-received and we had plenty of positive response. I was quite surprised at the number of people who had never heard of us. Glad to say we managed to sign up one-or-two young people (you know, those with baggy trousers and hats on sideways) - the age profile of the existing membership is a bit, well, mature. The carpet was much admired, even if it is showing its experience a little but it does make the stand. As always, the excellentDwarf Vader, was man of the match with his inexhaustible patter and stamina. Long-standing members led the way, with Linds, Liz b, Jo225, Alaister, supporting the lead team of admin, el hen and windymilller.

The rest of the show was much the same as before, but those who had also been to the London show said this was better. I got offered a brilliant deal for January by Mountainsun in their new place at Kronplatz, but can't commit to anything at present until Bev reports back from the consultant. Her right leg will need a complete overhaul, and quite soon.
Crystal appeared to be busy, which is fine as I think they are excellent, but independent small companies were also well represented. All in all, for the middle of a grim recession, things were not too bad. Most of the gear on sale was "sensible" prices and selling. Conspicuous consumption does not seem to be in at present. Funny that.

Personally, it was great to meet up with people I had not seen or skied with for a while. This is a great start to the season, and gets the enthusiasm flowing again, for me at least.

snowHead
snow conditions
Chris Bish wrote:
The carpet was much admired, even if it is showing its experience a little but it does make the stand.

I'm amazed it's lasted so long, I only made it to last one night. I think I'll do a new one using my new technology, something a bit whizzy this time.

Chris Bish wrote:
I got offered a brilliant deal for January by Mountainsun in their new place at Kronplatz,:

We booked at the London show, offer to good to turn down, never heard of the place before, but it looks great.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy