Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Recommendation for transfer company, Bourg St Maurice to St Foy

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
Anyone help me out and recommend a transfer company from Bourg St Maurice to St Foy? Will be for 6 people all with our own boards and skis. Probably a private transfer would be best and more economical for us.
Thanks guys
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Missdaisy, Nice to see some one going to St Foy

The web site has a few choices http://www.saintefoy-tarentaise.com/english/winter/access/taxi/

The guy we know has gone and got a proper job Sad
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks livetoski
Any other recommendations for when we go to St Foy? Never been there before but liked the sound of it Very Happy No queues for the lifts plus we are going with 2 virgin skiers so thought it would be a good introduction to skiing for them. The rest of us fancy the off piste so we might need a couple of lessons. Thought we would wait until we get there though before booking lessons.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Quote:

Thought we would wait until we get there though before booking lessons.

If you know what you want, why wait? It won't be cheaper and there's the risk that they might be fully booked. You can probably get some good advice on instructors here.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
From Bourg its only about 10-15 mins so a taxi from the gare routiere may be your best option
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Missdaisy, there was some info on a recent thread http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1874502&highlight=foy#1874502

Booking depends on when you are going, during the normal holiday times thinks get booked up.

You can ski lots of off piste from the lifts and stay within the ski area, or get a guide for some of the longer routes.

Beer and Pizza best in the Pitch, best idea is hook up with a seasonnaire as they get better prices you can get jugs of beer much cheaper than the normal glass price.

Who are you staying with?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
For transfers coolbus.com are based in Bourg St M and are very reliable
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks guys, only found this forum a couple of days ago and already I have been given lots of useful information Toofy Grin
We are staying at a self catering chalet near Residence Eco le Ruitor which I have been told is fairly close to everything. Although I don't think that anywhere in St Foy is too far from the slope is it? Very Happy
Going to have to find ourselves a seasonnaire to cozy up to then Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi,

+1 for Cool Bus. We work with them for our chalet and they are friendly and always on time which is useful!

Happy holidays . . .

Heather
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy