Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Blimey

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My 18 year old has just completed a Natives Cookery course and has been offered a job in the Alps! She is so chuffed and is more than capable. Amazing what a week long course can lead to.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
sequoiaboard, Cool... It'll be the making of her... loads of fun... plus she'll end up skiing the pants off you Laughing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Lucky girl, a lot of my friends did the same thing a couple years ago at her age, who is she working for, does she know where she'll be posted yet? Great way to do a season, guaranteed food and a roof over your head!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
She is working for Skiworld in Val T running a chalet on her own for 6 guests, breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal plus cleaning. I am green with envy. On a positive note she is practicing her cooking skills on us. Result!
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

She is working for Skiworld in Val T running a chalet on her own for 6 guests, breakfast, afternoon tea and 3 course evening meal plus cleaning.

Hard work, on her own! Hope she has a really good time. snowHead
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Natives course is pretty good - I believe they guarantee a job to everyone who passes?
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
They don't guarantee a job, but it's a course recognised by employers and I believe some do go to the courses and interview there.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Sitter wrote:
They don't guarantee a job, but it's a course recognised by employers and I believe some do go to the courses and interview there.
As far as I am aware all but 3 people on her course already had jobs lined up, mainly on the strength of attending and passing the course. Of the 3 that didn't have jobs, my baby and one other got offered jobs on the last day, not sure about the other.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Damn....Mrs SB has just read the belle De Neige blog Shocked
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
sequoiaboard wrote:
Damn....Mrs SB has just read the belle De Neige blog Shocked

Shocked Shocked Shocked
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Belle de neige, what fun.

6 pax chalet? Dead easy. She'll have a blast.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy