Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

First snow in 3v.. let it snow, let it snow :P

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys

I'm like a kid bouncing around with excitement inside, unfortunately I at the office and actually jumping might be inappropriate, so I'll post this instead http://www.merinet.com/meribel/webcams.html

Sorry if its in-appropriate, but hopefully it will bring smiles and grins to a few faces Very Happy snowHead
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
www.latania.co.uk

click on webcams, a better 360 selection here, happy bouncing
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Better where I'm going...

http://www.dolomitisuperski.com/valfassa/en-US/webcam-val-di-fassa-1850EN.html?idblock=1028
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I would have thought there'd been a lot more snow in the 3 Valleys the weekend of 11 October - when we had a foot here in the Beaufortain (compared to about half an inch last night). That was fun - but it all melted in about 24 hours, as will this lot, I dare say, except at the very highest altitudes.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
A few weeks ago there was snow visible from the house in Menaggio but when I was there this weekend it was a scorcher and none in sight.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
There's almost always some snow in October and it almost always melts. The presence, or absence, of snow and cold weather in October (or indeed in November) seems to have little or no bearing on the snow cover during the season proper. The field are still full of cows (certainly round here at 1600m though they came down from the highest pastures after the big snow earlier in the month) and the autumn colours are only approaching their best.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Burst my bubble why not Twisted Evil but let the rest of us enjoy the scenery and all the excitement of the season build up Toofy Grin
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
pam w,

I know.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

Burst my bubble why not

It's not a case of bursting bubbles - but if you think this is the first of the "season snow" then it'd be burst anyway when it's all gone from the webcams in a couple of days.

when people are flapping and moaning and wailing in November about lack of snow, I'd say just the same. I like looking at the snow as much as you - I've been out walking this morning, enjoying it all, but it's just absolutely nothing to do with snow in December, January, February, March or April. Realising that is far better for your blood pressure.

wink
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The first two times I saw snow on the peaks around Lake Annecy this year (earlier this month, and late September I think) I got in a bit of a tizz, and started excitedly posting pictures to facebook and emailing all my friends.

We woke up to another dusting this morning and it was more like "hey look, snow again, that'll be gone tomorrow, fancy some toast?".
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Kelv1n wrote:
Hi Guys

I'm like a kid bouncing around with excitement inside, unfortunately I at the office and actually jumping might be inappropriate, so I'll post this instead http://www.merinet.com/meribel/webcams.html

Sorry if its in-appropriate, but hopefully it will bring smiles and grins to a few faces Very Happy snowHead

Meribel got a few inches of snow in June, as well.

Didn't last.

Stop bouncing.

Long way to go yet Sad
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Yes, long way to go at, tho' at the end of October last year we were skiing in 12-inch deep fresh snow at Meribel. Didn't last long, but hoping to get similar in the next couple of weeks
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy