Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

'Nuf Said ??

Time to talk about other things ?
I've had it up to here with chat about the Ski Club
21%
 21%  [ 6 ]
I don't care one way or the other
21%
 21%  [ 6 ]
Love it - warts and all.
57%
 57%  [ 16 ]
Voted : 0
Total Votes : 28

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Has there been quite enough discussion about the SCGB in this forum ? How do you feel ?

May I suggest you simply view and vote.
( Poll is open for 14 days )

Of course you can also post on this topic if you want to.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sorry kuwait_ian, but like sex on the telly: you don't have to watch.
There are lots of other threads.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Very true Jonpim - but I'm only asking the question. Don't shoot the messenger.
I haven't voted and I'm not saying how I feel about all this.
Just giving our readers (including lurkers) the chance to express an opinion if they wish to.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
This is the great thing about snowHeads. We can have endless discussions about SCGB and get to talk about more interesting stuff like snow, for example snowHead
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
32 views so far and only 7 votes. Come on lurkers. Tick the box.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
For me, over the last couple of weeks, lots of stuff at work about online communities, websites etc. has intersected with thinking about scgb/snowheads etc - but I am beginning to feel there is not much more that can be said in advance of the agm...
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Not true, David. As a veteran of SCGB AGMs, there is no substitute for good research and preparation. The groundwork for a better, more popular Ski Club should be carried out over the coming months.

The critical thing is to build a consensus around a plan which works as a 'common denominator' for members and prospective members of the Club. I feel the discussion has only just begun.

Sorry, Ian!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
As a member I do care what happens to the SCGB, so the discussion needs to be kept alive. I'm with David G all the way on this one...
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Red Dave says it for me
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
David Goldsmith, and, btw, I believe that this is a good venue for that conversation. Even though I'm a yank... Twisted Evil
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
David Goldsmith wrote:
Not true, David.

OK DG, we've done legal, BBs, websites, online communities etc etc - what's next?
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I guess we need a coherent programme for SCGB. I don't think it is a good idea to rest too heavily on the 'internet good' message, we don't want to appear like starry eyed people from cyberspace!
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Ian , I miss-read your post as "we need a coherent programme for snowHeads" rolling eyes It makes far more sense how it should be.
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Ian Hopkinson wrote:
I don't think it is a good idea to rest too heavily on the 'internet good' message, we don't want to appear like starry eyed people from cyberspace!

Heaven forbid, Ian!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy