Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Question for Pila experts

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone know how far apart the hotels Plan Bois and Pila 2000 are, in terms of walking from one to the other.

I think both are up in Pila itself, but cannot find a clear map showing the hotel locations and google maps lables do not appear to be accurate.

2 to 3 mins walking distance (max) would be a nice answer Happy

thanks
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
the whole of pila is probably 10 mins end to end, been a while since i have been there but i seem to remember that there wasn't too much of a walk to anywhere (and yes they are both in pila itself
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
smithski, I had my first ever ski trip in Pila, staying at Plan Bois. Plan Bois is at v top of resort and is ski-in, ski-out. Pila 2000 seemed a kind of concrete boulevard place and is much more central but as CEM says the whole place is not huge.

From memory the simplest way to get from there to Pila 2000 was to walk the main road, or alt to walk down the piste. Extremely hazy memory of the distance on account of grappa fuelled outdoor karaoke action in Pila 2000, but I'd say circa 10 mins walk...
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
done a bit more digginf, the PLan Bois is a little beyone the main resort, up next to the Leisse chair. The 2000 is in the resort proper. So I reckon about 5 mins walk
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
we were there last march, it will take 5 mins ---- when are you heading out there? we are there again end of january......
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
smithski, Done it the other way when we went up there for a meal I it is nearer 10Mins than 5 but that is no huge difference. During ski lift times they could ski down to the Gorraz chair that runs up the main run through the town and drops off at the Leisse chair.

We are off there again in Feb
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy