Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Must be nearly winter, ski gear in Lidl!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=25032

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=25269

First of the kids ski gear in Lidl from the 17th and big peoples from the 20th, guess the aldi stuff will be along soon as well
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Sod the ski gear, except for the socks it's crap. They do have the -60°C screen wash !
From Monday £5.99 for 5 litres. From past years experience it's quality stuff. Smile
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Aldi usually better on the adult ski gear but the kids stuff certainly does the job long enough till its grown out of.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've worn the Lidl gloves when I walked up Mt Blanc last autumn.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=25896

Adult helmets, fleeces, socks and other bits and bobs from Thurs
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
how fast does it usually sell?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Depends on the store, some I use will sell it all pretty much on the day it arrives, others will have bits and bobs hanging around for weeks.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
FraserP wrote:
Sod the ski gear, except for the socks it's crap. They do have the -60°C screen wash !
From Monday £5.99 for 5 litres. From past years experience it's quality stuff. Smile

I've had two weeks skiing from my Lidl goggles over last two winters and there is plenty of life left in them yet. Not at all bad for a crap pair of £7 goggles!! Then again I'm not a ski fashion victim and firmly believe having the word "Oakley" or "Bolle" on the strap doesn't make me ski better. If crap is this good and cheap I'll stick with it and spend what I've saved on beer and shots Razz NehNeh
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
FraserP wrote:

But it stinks like ......... Better have heated water and a lower additive. Very Happy
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy