Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

$249 Unlimited Adult Lessons & $279 Family Freedom Pack

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just got an email from Vail resorts with an attached file...uckslip...reminding me that it is time to purchase the Adult Season lesson Pass and their Family 4 Pack. I did the adult lessons the past two seasons at Keystone and thought it was good value even though I only ended up going 6 or 8 times each year. Most of the instructors I skied with in the advanced group were top notch.

KEySTOnE ADuLT LESSOn PASS
The Keystone Adult Lesson Pass allows you to
take group lessons with Keystone Ski & Ride
School Thursdays through Sundays throughout
the 2011–2012 season for only $249.

KEySTOnE FAmILy FREEDOm PACK
Experience the freedom of four full-day lessons
with the Keystone Ski & Ride School and the
convenience of four complimentary days of
Mountain House slopeside parking, just a short
walk to the Ski & Ride School lifts. It’s that easy
and you save over $500, however quantities
are limited so buy now!
$269 through 9/5/11
$279 9/6/11 t hr ou gh 11/6/1

http://md18.quartz.synacor.com/service/home/~/VR%203301%20Keystone%20Fall%20Pass%20Sales%20Buckslip%2002a.pdf?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=12149&part=2

Breckenridge has had a similar offering in the past for adults as well as an unlimited lesson plan for kids. Blackout dates do apply. Combined with an Epic Local Season Pass, and you get lots of skiing AND INSTRUCTION to help you improve at a very reasonable price.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy