Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Wanted: A room for two (Father & Son) on a family trip 11 - 18 Feb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi all,

I promised my son some skiing this coming season.

I'm looking at Feb half term dates: 11 - 18th Feb (we might do a week or possibly only 3 - 4 days).

Is anyone trying to fill a spare twin room on a family trip ? Happy to pay a proportion of course.

My son's 14 and skis blues and reds without much difficulty. I'll ski anything on piste.

We'd prefer somewhere with a good snow record but not too fussed where.

If anyone knows of anything that might be suitable please post a reply or drop me a PM.

Thanks,

Ian
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
piddi, Hi Ian,
We have one room left available (lovingly called The Hobbit Room as it is low ceiling height above the beds), ensuite showeroom and entry is full height.
That is from 11th to 18th.

We have two rooms left for a week, up to but not including 16th. Shorter stays are no problem.
Have a look at the website for all the info. Contact Nina if interested and mention
snowHead 's.

Cheers
Paul.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi ian, I'm looking right now at booking a chalet for 7 (9?) in Morgins which is a lovely little Swiss village on the edge of the Portes du Soleil. 4 adults, a 9yo boy and 4 yo twin girls. Ranging from a confident intermediate boarder to an absolute beginner plus the little girls have never even seen a mountain. We'll be mostly cooking to keep costs down but a few will be in ski school to counter that!
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi Paul and Snow Hound, thanks very much for your posts. I need to check out some travell arrangements. I'm looking to go on the Birthday Bash in Arraba the week before and will probably fly back and then travell out again with my son, Ed, for a few days from the Monday or Tuesday. I did toy with returning to the Arraba area but flight prices were sky high (no pun intended) being half term I guess. When I did find a combination of flights that were affordable I couldn't get the accomodation I wanted.

If flight prices are too high I don't mind a road trip (done it before a few times) and I quite fancy travelling out by train (though not sure how doable that is to Morzine and Morgins.

I have some friends locally, who may have a spare room on a trip already booked so I'm waiting to hear on that as well. I'm hoping to sort something out with in a week or two.

Cheers, Ian
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy