Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Praz de Lys

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello All,

Has anyone been to Praz de Lys fairly recently, searching the forum throws up results from a couple of years ago or more; what's it like? We know it's small but we'll only be there for 3 days skiing and we haven't skied now for 4 years; mainly wondering if there are any restaurants for eating at night in? We're thinking of self catering so if the push came to a shove we could eat in....

Cheers,
Tony
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Tony
Have stayed there a number of times [friend's apartment] using it as a base for skiing PDS, Grand Massif, Chamonix etc. Have skied a few day at Praz de Lys. My impression is: French, Few Brits, enough restaurants for eating out, though none 'up the mountain' though a number at the bottom of the slopes.Generally very quiet unless French Holidays [avoid-though 30% will be X country skiing] one day I counted only 15 people in the whole area! Skiing is varied and there are off piste opportunities though is a relatively limited area [see resort map] Main 'complaint' for me is that all lifts are slow though this obviously results in quiet pistes. Depending on expectations / ability may find 3 days too much though Les Gets [different pass] is only 15 mins away down the hill.Happy to provide more detailed information if needed.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy