Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Les Coches end of January

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Going to Les Coches end of January with my 14 year old daughter, apartment free and cheap flights to Geneva plus hire car. I am fairly competent, daughter getting there, she has missed a couple of trips and trying to catch up her older sister, so using this as a chance to work on some fine tuning. Anybody been there and able to recommend restaurants, good runs etc.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey everyone, this is not good, not a reply yet, I know this is not one of the more well known resorts of La Plagne, but hoped someone out there had been there.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Laurance, try a PM to Snow and Sunshine - Heather runs a couple of chalets there and may be able to help
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Went this year and going back at start of Feb, pretty quiet village couple of good places to eat and drink. Easy access to the Vanoise (sp) and the rest of the area.

Can't remember the name of places - there's a good pizza and steak spot opposite skiset. Its quite small so you can't go wrong....
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Laurence,

Les Coches is lovely and I'm sure that you will have a great time.

As j4meseaton, says you've got good access to the Vanoise express so both La Plagne and Les Arcs and in easy reach. If you take the chair out of Les Coches and then get onto the next chair this takes you up to a nice bowl area with plenty of rolling blue runs which would be great for your daughter to get her ski legs back on.

In the evening the Last One Pub is a good option for a friendly beer or two, children are welcome. In terms of restaurants the Pleine Soleil (on the slopes above Les Coches), Le Tavern de Monchou (at the bottom of the Les Coches run - lunches and dinners) and Sortie Hors Piste (by the tourist office - lunches and dinners) are all good options.

Have a great trip!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks everyone for the replies, very much appreciated
Blush
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Have a great holiday!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Laurance check out my blog for some information about eating out in Les Coches and the surrounding area.

http://skiaffinity.blogspot.com/

If anyone needs any Les Coches information between Snow and Sunshine and myself I'd think there is not much we don't know. Happy to help any time either on the forum or in resort.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy