Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski's free on BA for October bookings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
But only from London City

“Skis* fly free from London City. Chambery, Geneva and Zurich one way from £65 including skis”

Shortened Terms and Conditions

Offer valid in Euro Traveller only. Limited availability at price stated. Price includes all pre-payable taxes and charges. Free carriage of skis (*one pair of skis/ one snowboard, plus one pair of ski boots) applies to flights departing from London City to destinations stated above, booked between 03 – 31/10/2011, for travel between 01/12/2011 – 31/03/2012. Offer applied as one extra piece of baggage automatically added to your booking. Usual BA baggage restrictions apply. Changes made to qualifying bookings after 31/10/2011 may forfeit the offer. [Some payment methods attract a handling fee]. For full terms and conditions see ba.com/londoncityski.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
radar, thanks for highlighting this, but shame it's limited to LCY. I always used to fly BA to GVA, as much as 10 times in the winter season. Then they introduced excessive charges for carrying skis and I switched to Swiss. Have taken maybe one or two flights with BA since they stopped free ski carriage. Wonder how many other skiers have done the same thing?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
rob@rar, I'm with you Swiss all the time, I think the airport are behind this
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I recall LUftahansa allowing a 2nd free bag on international flights if it was sports equipment or maybe just golf clubs
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
MEfree30, BA will let you take your ski's if you come within the baggage allowance
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Here is a summary with a little more detail:

Winter sports fans can fly their skis for free to the top three British Airways ski destinations from London City Airport.

Customers who book flights to Chambery, Geneva or Zurich between today (October 3) and October 31 will be invited to take an extra piece of hold luggage on flights between December and March.

This is in addition to the existing free one bag allowance and can be used for skis or other winter sports equipment.

British Airways currently operates seven flights a week from London City to Geneva and 22 flights a week to Zurich. From December 17 the four times a week winter only services to Chambery will begin.

All inclusive one-way fares to all three destinations start at £65 and are available to book on ba.com.

All fares include free on-line check in and seat selection up to 24 hours before departure, no debit card charges and complimentary food and drinks on board the aircraft.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
rob@rar, Likewise. Flew swiss the last 2 seasons.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tedious, the offer starts too late in the season for me...I'm going the weekend before Twisted Evil
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy