Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

New Decathalon Store Warrington.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just a heads up for North West Snowheads that there is a new Decathalon store being built in Warrington. It's situated on the A49 heading out of town towards the M62 motorway. Looks fairly big!!!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Not only that but the old MFI is being turned into a huge GoOutdoors.

Could be difficult for the Adventure Centre and Outdoor World who are locally run and have been around for years:
http://www.cheaptents.com/
http://www.outdoorworld.co.uk/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
altis, Where is the old MFI?
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Wilson Patten St, here:
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=wilson+patten&hl=en&ll=53.385875,-2.599018&spn=0.013207,0.013797&sll=53.800651,-4.064941&sspn=26.979375,28.256836&vpsrc=0&hnear=Wilson+Patten+St,+Warrington+WA1,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=16&layer=c&cbll=53.385895,-2.598739&panoid=LemackhstQyLPYbbDCArHQ&cbp=12,109.01,,0,3.64
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
The new GoOutdoors is already open and Decathlon opens on 8th December - there's quite a bit of car park to finish yet!

I hope they get the new road junctions on the A49 finished by then as it's chaos round there at the moment - and has been for months!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
altis, that roundabout they have taken out is a disgrace. 5 months ffs!!! I go past it 3 times a day and i think on average in an 8 hour day, im sat there for 1 hour!!! It must be nearly finished?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Ricklovesthepowder, There is also one opening in Bolton on the 1st December near the station and next to Sainsbury.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
A good job that junction is finished - the Queen is visiting Orford Park (just behind Decathlon) today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-18097757

I don't suppose she'll be dropping in on Decathlon while she's there but she's obviously travelling down Chester Road out past Daresbury. The council have been going mad cutting lately grass and litter picking up to J11 on the M56
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
We were very disappointed with it. It's a lot smaller that the Stockport one. We went for three things and they didn't have any of them. Sad
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Does anyone have any info about Warrington ski club?...or any nearer to West Yorks?
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Try SCOM in google or Facebook - Manchester though not Warrington
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy