Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

dynastar outland 75 or booster10 help

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi i am looking for all your pros knowlage i am stuck beetween buying one of these two skis the dynastar booster 10 or the dynastar outland 75 as you might have guessed i am a intermediate skier looking to improve my skiing and all the reviews i have looked at point to the dynastar product for my skill level at present. last year was my first time skiing in 10 years rusty to begin with but it came back towards the end i think.....i had these damn atomic rental skis on and they kept on coming off wich resulted in wipeouts no fault of mine as other skiers in my group noticed i was told it was a result of the worn out rental skis bindings and to perchase my own skis if i was to get into the sport.i suppose being overweight and poor fitness dident help me either and towards the end of the holiday i found it painfull with the skis i had i was fatigued and then came the crash i came off in a mogle field as avorias in march was full of them the damn skis stayed on and my knee clicked i made it down but i had problems for months after back at home it kept giving way.now lost weight fitter and ready for action but still cant bend my nkee all the way up to my back when lying on my belly oh well...so their we are folks dont want to bore you any more all your responses will be delighfull regards george
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy