Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Is there an igloo in Les Arcs??

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Im sur I read somewhere that Les Arcs had an igloo - bar? restaurant? or just feature? Anyone know about this or did I dream it, like I dreamt we were at the airport last night for the ski holiday!
Its starting to take over....
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Jon Ford, do you mean an ice grotto with ice sculptures? Yes, it's at the top of the TransArc. Costs a few Euros to enter.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Rob. Just found it on line - http://en.lesarcs.com/ice-cave-going-out looks ace. gonna take a visit. Think this holiday will be burning the credit card! Loads of excursions in Les Arcs. Deff beats Bulgaria and Passo Tonale!
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Jon Ford, As well as the Ice caves in Les Arcs, if you have the Paradiski or Discovery ski pass you can get to the Ice Caves on the Bellecote Glacier and back in a day by skis without extra cost. makes for a fun day out and will motivate the kids to ski a long way.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

and will motivate the kids to ski a long way.

sounds good. got the Paradiski pass. All i need now is some kids! (in fact, scrap that - new kids = no skiing for a few years!)
Will have to remember all these hints & tips for when I go
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Jon Ford, we went into the ice cave and sculptures on the Bellecote Glacier. It wasn't very expensive to go in, took about 30 mins and we all enjoyed it (incl boys 16 & 12).

snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks. Lou. Will deff go in it as its somthing different that Ive not seen before on a ski holiday.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy