Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help withTransfer Milan Malpensa to Cervinia

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Greetings

I know this topic has been talked about before but they are all old posts and vague.

Looking at organising a transfer from Milan Malpensa to Cervinia next easter for 5 perosns.

Have read that there is a direct bus run by the tourist office does anyone have details of this.

We are not landing till 4 in the afternoon so not sure if we would be to late.

Trying to avoid car if possible but do not want loads of changes on public transports any advice welcome.

Also are there any car hire places which people would recommend.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We are doing Milan Malpensa to Gressoney In Jan. after a bit of looking arouns we've settled on this lot:-

http://www.taxilavalle.com/
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We also went from Milan to Gressoney using the same taxi company, but Turin, if we could have got suitable flights, would have been a shorter taxi journey.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I've done the drive from Milan Malpensa to Cervinia many times in a hire car, but can't advise on taxis.

If you do hire a car, take note of the terminal you arrive into (assuming you're arriving at Malpensa). The 2 terminals are about 10 mins drive away from one another and there are car hire depots (different companies) at both.

If you're flying easyjet, I believe they land at Terminal 2. Via easycar, which I think is in partnership with europcar, you can hire a car that you can pick up from T2. They're not the only one, but will save you time if you make sure you get the right terminal.

The drive is very easy. Should take no more than 3 hours absolute max. Usually around 2.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Timely question...I'm flying to Malpensa in a few weeks time with some friends and our driver has just dropped out, so we've been looking at transport options. Haven't worked out what we're going to do yet, but vaguely know what the options are...

There're buses from Milan bus station up the Aosta valley (terminating at Courmayeur or Cervinia), but I think the Milan bus station is some way out of town so probably a hassle: http://www.savda.it/it/

You could also look at train options...the italian train website is feeble, but the german site (bahn.de) will show you times from MXP to Chatillon (town at the end of the Cervinia valley) - from memory the journey's not that bad.

Having said all that, I'd hire a car or get a taxi if you have the option - it'll be quicker and with 5 it shouldn't be too expensive.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy