Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Pretty much ideal job for a francophone skiier

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I spotted this and though it might tempt some snowheads - although the job says you need to be "competent in English", you could always argue that your english is great and you're competent in French!

http://www.skiinfo.fr/news/de%CC%81crochez-le-job-de-re%CC%82ve-de-lhiver-EFRSYBEL-12752-fr-173948.jhtml

15k for 5 months work is 3k per month which is pretty good money in anyone's books - add in the fact that you get a car and housing, and are being paid to ski and it could well be someone's dream job!
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
wow - looks pretty good to me!!
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
where does it say you have to speak French? Wink
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Arno wrote:
where does it say you have to speak French? Wink

You have to at least read and write... Wink

(and speak if you phone in your application) Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:
Profil recherché : jeune, dynamique, curieux, compétent en Anglais, bon skieur, ouvert d’esprit et très à l’aise en public, autrement dit inspiré à la fois par le métier de journaliste, d’animateur mais aussi de comédien et d’acteur en improvisation.

Haha, almost the only criterion I fulfil of that lot is being competent in English! Laughing
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If only it'd been 10 years earlier..
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Go on then, give us a clue Puzzled
what is the job

This means nothing to me (don't cha just love web translation sites Laughing )
Mister or Sybelles Miss sees themselves offering a full-time station to traverse Sybelles length into broad. One it (or it) will cross on the tracks of the field but also on all the activities to be tested and the events not to be missed. Never without his camera and his camera, this privileged ambassador will make share of all his discoveries and meetings (of more moving with most absurd) on Internet site of Sybelles Destinations. Required profile: young person, dynamics, curious, qualified in English, good skier, open of spirit and very at ease in public, in other words inspired at the same time by the journalistic profession, of organizer but also of actor and actor in improvisation.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Wayne wrote:
what is the job

A part in Fawlty Towers.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
They're looking for an "ambassador" to promote the area - ski around, be nice to people, make films about how good it is and so on
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
They're just getting in on the type of hype the Canyons generated last year with the Andy Campbell contest etc. It's a competition prize not a real job.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy