Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Termignon - suitable for families?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Was wondering if anyone had been to Termignon with a young family? We are two families with children 3, 6, 7, 8 & 9 years old. None of the children have been skiing before so we would book them into Termignon ski school. Was interested to hear if anyone had used this ski school (as it is obviously quite a lot smaller than the one at Val Cenis). Any advice on the suitablility of Termignon as a destination for families this christmas would be gratefully received. Thanks! Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi have been to Termignon twice now, most recent was March 2011, now we have not got young children, but are a family. I like Termignon, but it is very small but also very friendly. The times we have been there are always large groups of children playing at the Font de Neige, which you can safely sit and watch them from two good bar/restaurants that overlook the font de neige. Also it is a safe distance from any road, in case a sprog wanders off.

The esf meets right by the drag lift in Termignon, we did here english speaking instructors, but i bet they have not as many as Val Cenis.

We stayed in Le Balcons de La Vanoise in Termignon and got a good price through Voyages Loisers, which is a french site.

Termignon is only 1300 Metres altitude so if snow is poor there is one main chair lift that lifts you out of resort towards Val Cenis. It was running fine in March and you can get it back into resort if snow is poor.

I think Termignon at Christmas will be very busy and crowded, which most resorts will be, but it is a small resort.

Hope this helps,
would i go again yes
do i like the resort yes
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Many thanks for this information.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy