Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Salomon sentinels

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

I am thinking about buying a pair of salomon sentinel skis, but i'm torn between the 184s' and the 191's. I am an advanced skier, 6'4" and 230 lbs (105kg) boot size 345mm. I currently ski on a 181cm Rossignol 9xti and they are great on piste but they struggle in powder, the reason i am looking at teh sentinels. Can anyone help me make up my mind?

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Your boots are too big. Toofy Grin
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Really?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
possibly, likely. maybe not. Puzzled
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
we've fitted some massive blokes with massive feet, never needed a boot that big, that said i'm sure there are feet that big, just never seen any in my time. Little Angel
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
It's only a UK size 12 or 13 shoe size NehNeh they're not that big
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
That is the sole length printed on my boot. Not the length of my feet
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Holland's basketball team and some of the Springboks said the same to us in the past. NehNeh
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
cyborgseadog2010, Have you thought about getting a demo in a Snowdome will give you a slightly better idea than none at all.

I have a vested intrest but they are quite nice to ski, a little narrow underfoot to what I normally want but strong in most conditions and the sidewall construction allows for quite aggresive and strong turns.

If i was you 191 would be my choice without any doubts but its your call.

P.S SMALLZOOKEEPER, Is right it may be easier just to ski in your boots Razz
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
ehehehehe Toofy Grin Thanks for your help Fattes13.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy