Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Jet2 Free Ski Carriage?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Booked flights to Geneva for January last night with Jet2.

Paid £50 for my ski carriage.

Tonight during corrie Jet2 advertised free ski carriage (for one person per booking) this season.

What's that all about? Is it worth a call to try claim my ski carriage back?!
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
They have probably increased seat prices accordingly.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
It's a minefield to be honest. I just wrote this article which compares cheap December fares from UK airports to Geneva and the airline policies on hold, hand and ski luggage. I think they make it confusing on purpose! The summary is that the budget airlines aren't always the way to go for ski holidays because of the extra charges they apply that airlines such as Swiss and BA include in their standard ticket prices.

http://www.yodelmagazine.com/ski-snowboards-and-aeroplanes.html
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I was booking a flight the other day to Venice for 2 of us after reading this I thought I would take a look at Jet2 as they were the only ones coming up with a direct flight from Manchester. After going through all the booking procedure I ut the code in only to find out it is only valid for Geneva, ?Chambery & Lyon.

Jet 2 was coming out at £240 each as apossed to KLM connecting in Amsterdam for £126.

2 x £114 and the bonus of flying with a 'proper' airline.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
They have increased seat prices to compensate for the free ski carriage in comparison to previous years. I think you just need to accept it safe in the knowlwedge that you have overall got a reasonable deal
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Tip: If your booking has more than one pair of skis - Split the booking as the 'freeski' code only subtracts one £50 regardless of how many pairs of skis your party is carrying.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy