Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

PSA: 2010/11 Sweet Protection gear on sale at the Sweet website

Poster: A snowHead
Helmets, jackets, pants, insulation, etc. on sale:
http://www.sweetprotection.com/webshop/en/special-offers/

Edited to add that all sorts of items are on sale.

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Sat 17-09-11 11:35; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Nice looking kit, but still mucho dearo Confused
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
£35 for delivery with UPS Laughing

Still purchased Embarassed
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Alans deep bath wrote:
Still purchased Embarassed

Good man! What did you get?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Zero-G, Renegade jacket. Just got massive buyers remorse though and it will have been an expensive mistake to make if it doesn't fit!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Oh. My. Days. That stuff is lovely. Shocked
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Alans deep bath, phew 59.5 cm around half your waist on a medium jacket thats like how big?
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
bah switzerland not on the country list
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Alans deep bath wrote:
Zero-G, Renegade jacket. Just got massive buyers remorse though and it will have been an expensive mistake to make if it doesn't fit!

You checked their size guide, right? Laughing

Mosha Marc, expensive yes but very well made. I have some Sweet pants that have seen 16 weeks of action and the damned things look almost new. I am not prissy with my gear and ski in all weather, so they have been abused but I reckon it will be bloody years before I can justify replacing the danged things. I have even done some climbing in them (evidence of said event can be found on the snowHeads mug shot thread). The abrasion resistance is very good Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads

Sweet! For kayaking though, seems a bit OTT for (at least my) skiing.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
clarky999 wrote:
Sweet! For kayaking though, seems a bit OTT for (at least my) skiing.

Good lord, what category of river are you kayaking on Shocked

Nice looking helmet though.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Grade 4/5 - broke my last helmet (Sweet Rocker fwiw) just before the summer, after a good five years of solid abuse, so it was an easy choice to pull the trigger on another Sweet lid.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
livetoski, Zero-G, no but off to get the tape measure out and compare it to my current jackets. The shipping is by UPS road so will probably be a week or so before it arrives.

It's just as well I didn't see that base layers, pants etc were on sale otherwise I'd have done some serious damage. The thermal onesie would have been quality.
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Alans deep bath wrote:
It's just as well I didn't see that base layers, pants etc were on sale...

Heh, I missed all of that - will edit my opening post.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
£35 for delivery and the whole package weighs a kilo. Bit of a joke Sad

UPS Road tracking makes for painful watching.
ski holidays
OP Je t'adore!! Just blew my entire winter ski fun stuff budget on a new suit. Anyone used / tried the wizard jacket before? I've loved their 2-layer goretext stuff but apparently this jacket is only 2 layer windstopper, anyone any experience with this? SO excited!!
snow report
Jacket came today and it's well worth the cash. If you're hesitating, go for it, they still have loads of stock.
ski holidays
Alans deep bath, they don't have what I want in my size. It's always the case in sales. Meh.
ski holidays
Zero-G, the jacket I got fits pretty big and I've noticed some stuff coming back in stock (and hoping the taxman is equally good to me). What were you looking for?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy