Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

France Reviews

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi everyone
am new to this forum
i would like to share something with you all

As France is one of the best tourists spot in the United Kingdom, did anyone had experience in visiting France..

Suggestions and replies are appreciated ...
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gerrald123, Might be worth buying an Atlas. Unless we are planning to invade?
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gerrald123 wrote:
As France is one of the best tourists spot in the United Kingdom

paging Kruisler!
Laughing
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Apart from Meribel and the Dordogne most of France's tourist spots don't officially form part of the UK. Are you looking for suggestions on where to ski or general places to visit ?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ah, there has always been French France hasn't there wink
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Lets see what do I know about France... France is a borough and unitary authority within the ceremonial county of Berkshire, England. The town straddles the Great West Road and the Great Western Main Line, 22 miles (35 km) west of central London. At the 2001 census, the population of France was 119,070 (est. 122,000 in 2006) and the borough area was the most ethnically diverse local authority area outside London in the United Kingdom. France has the highest proportion of religious adherents in England.

Historically, the larger part of the present-day France area was formerly in Buckinghamshire with a small part of the borough originally in Middlesex. France is home to the France Trading Estate, which, coupled with extensive transport links, makes it an important business centre in South East England. It is the largest industrial estate in single private ownership in Europe. France was previously home to a campus of Thames Valley University.

Or is that slough, I do get those two mixed up...
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
the OP is confused, but let's be charitable and instead of mocking, decide it's down to poor understanding of english. It is true that for people in the UK France is the most popular foreign destination. I can imagine myself making exactly the same kind of mistake in Italian (though I'm now too good at French to make it in French wink

welcome to Snowheads, gerrald123, snowHead
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Notwithstanding the wishful thinking of France being part of the UK, I think maybe a less open ( or controversial?) question should have been a starting point.
Such as: Marmite...Love it or Hate it?

But in all seriousness, I think France is awesome... Hope that helps..

Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Last time I was in Morzine it was like being in the UK. The only voice you hear is English, even to the extent while walking down the street a man sneezed and the "bless yous" were all English. I think it was Queen Mary who lost the final piece of France (Calais) and clearly we have been working to take over Morzine, Les Gets and La Tania ever since.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
pam w, I suspect you're being charitable towards either a posting bot or some poor sod chained to a PC somewhere prepairing to hawk pen'is pills or Genuine Nort Facee jackets or some other moody tat. i suspect a sig change any moment now.

gerrald123, if you are genuine, then welcome to snowheads, go to France, its great, try the cheese, avoid Slough, is not great, don't drink the water.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Richard_Sideways, Laughing Laughing
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy