Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Tweets

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Now, I know Twitter isn’t everybody’s cup of tea but it can be a source of interesting, inspirational and thought provoking snippets of life.
Since I follow quite a few professional skiers on Twitter I thought I’d share some of the tweets tweeted by pro skiers and share an insight into what it takes and what its like to be a pro skier!

I will post tweets by the following athletes and the links they post in those tweets.
Lindsey Vonn, Chemmy Alcott, Julia Mancuso, Britt Janyk, Shaun White, Dougie Crawford, Ted Ligerty and Manuel Paradis.

Lets get started!
First I will go back in time approximately 1 month and keep us up to date from now.

27 days ago - @tedligerty My thoughts on FIS’s attempt to ruin GS. www.tedligerty.com

22 days ago - @tedligerty FIS backs down. Compromise on GS 35m radius rule now 35m radius from 40m. I still don’t agree but its workable. I fear it will negatively affect Jr racers and push them away from the sport.

17 days ago - @lindseyvonn Just finished up my last day of training in San Diego. My training went well, I fell strong and healthy! In a few days I’ll be heading down to Chile for an on snow training camp.

14 days ago - @ChemmySki Am pitching a TV idea to go and ski 6 of the remotest mountains on the planet. Seeing what celebrity avid skiers might be interested??!

11 days ago - @brittjanyk Russians evicted from homes for Olympics - interesting little article! Very unfortunate for the local residents http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Russians+evicted+from+homes+Olympics/5351615/story.html
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
7 days ago - @DougieCrawford Another awesome day downhill training today, this time with the French and Slovenian teams. Tomorrow is our last day, GS session before the long journey! 12 hours in Miami on the way though!!

6 days ago - @ChemmySki Overhead squat 50kg is my starting point for coming back bigger, better and faster! Just wish the pain in top of tib would ease. Oh happy day!

2 days ago - @JuliaMancuso Chile is going well, we are getting great weather and tons of fun Downhill runs.

1 day ago - @Bobby_Brown1 Cold day in Denver. Getting really stoked for the season

21 hours ago - @Bobby_Brown1 Snow in Colorado, its onnnn

ok thats it for now, hope youve enjoyed reading, I follow mostly english speaking skiers but any contributions would be cool!
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
prick_with_sticks, someone should make a website for this! NehNeh
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
1 day ago - @DougieCrawford Back in bonny Scotland, going to try and get over to Bellahouston tomorrow to watch the Bearsden Racing guys ripping up some dual slalom! Real racing! Mano a mano!

1 day ago - @lyndseyvonn - I trained SG with Aksel Lund Svindal and Ktetil Jansrud today. It was a difficult session, but I always enjoy the challenge of trying to keep up with the men. I did my best to keep them honest and maybe make them sweat a little Wink

3 hours ago - @ChemmySki First time I have had an ice bath since the night before I crashed. Actually missed it!!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
2 days ago @simplyvaldisere It's snowing in Val d'Isere!!!

1 day ago @JuliaMancuso Visa extended it's relationship with the USSA through 2018!

1 day ago @ChemmySki Feeling the Olympic flame love. What an honour to hold it!!

1 day ago @ChemmySki So honoured tonight to be inducted into the London Youth Games Hall of Fame. The video of my Olympic DH from Turin still gives me goosebumps

6 hours ago @lindseyvonn Had a great time training slalom with the tech team yesterday! Those girls are hilarious! Today was my last day in Chile and now I'm headed back to the US.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
prick_with_sticks, Just a suggestion - since these tweets are all about professional ski racers, wouldn't it be more appropriate for this thread to be in the Snowsports Zone rather than the general Piste Zone?
Madeye-Smiley
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Alastair Pink, Booby Brown isn't s ski racer. Just sayin'.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy