Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Replacement brakes for Head Mojo 15 bindings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Broke one of my ski brakes (bent beyond repair) and consequently the brakes don't release when they need to.

My skis are about 84mm under foot http://www.evo.com/outlet/skis/rossignol-scratch-ghetto-fs.aspx

These are the only replacements that I can find:

http://www.twotip.com/bindings-parts-c-113/tyrolia-head-peak-mojo-15-18-ski-brake-97mm-p-7433.html

Are 97mm width brakes too big for my skis?
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I think we have a bunch of them that would fit that width, any chance of a piccy of the brake and the mounting on the binding to be sure?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes, I will post a pic this evening. Many thanks
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hope this webcam clip is ok. I can't find my still camera:

http://youtube.com/v/bcpxFYpRS7M&feature=youtube_gdata
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
With a good vice'n'pipe that's easily sorted.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
I had a go with a vice the other night but I couldn’t seem to get it fixed. Even so I still think that I would like have a couple of spares.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Elston, So what's the main issue, we have plenty of these, but as the Jon - boy said, it's no real deal.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
I was skiing at milton keynes a couple of weeks ago and bent the brake on a fall. I could'nt straighten it so I tucked the brake in to carry on skiing. But I had a few more falls and had a run away ski a few times. The liftie wasn't very happy (and fair enough) so told me to either fix my skis or to use rentals. I tried to fix the brake in the rental area. But couldn't fix it so ended up skiing freestyle night on rental skis. Which to be honest was a lot of fun and a lot better than I expected! But I would rather have a few spare brakes to carry in my boot bag if it ever happens again.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Anybody? I still would like a few spares.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
I have some of the Mojo 12 style ones. Probably not right but hard to make out in your video. Mine are like http://www.twotip.com/bindings-parts-c-113/tyrolia-head-peak-mojo-12-ski-brake-88-mm-p-9039.html if you want to double check the shape.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Pausing your video at 35seconds I think it looks like mine are the shape you need. The sides of mine are cut off on a diagonal which is what I think you have as opposed to the ones you linked to which taper out to a point. ???
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
snowrider, thanks for the reply. I think that I will probably wait and go into a shop and ask.

I really appreciate the response! I have been away for the weekend (hence the late reply).
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
The Head mojo is a brand rip of the tyrolia peak 15, of which the brakes have not changed the past 5 years IIRC so may be easier to track them down? (see also 4frnt deadbolt )
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
ADubya, yup, of which i've got stacks, so address and some cash and they'll be sent over to the OP
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
SMALLZOOKEEPER, pm sent.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy