Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Location of Chalet Bonlieu / Piccard (Marmottes) in Plagne 1800

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Exciting times again, booking a ski holiday!!!

Well, we have stayed in Plagne 1800 with Ski Beat twice, the most recent time right near the new lift in Chalet Becoin. However due to costs we are looking to travel with Thomson / Crystal and I have shortlisted Chalet Piccard or Bonlieu which form part of the Marmottes chalets. Does anyone know where they are exactly in relation to the shops or ski pass office or even the Becoin / lifts. I only ask since the website information states distances of a few minutes but the google map location link puts the very much in Plagne centre - just need to know before we book.

Many thanks

Adam
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
How well do you know 1800? The "chalets" are apartments in the same building as the upper ski lift office, opposite the spar - I think it's the spar, it's the small supermarket anyway. Quite convenient for the bus, and you can ski back down a footpath to a parking garage about 100 yards downhill. In the morning it's easier to get the lift up to the top floor then walk down hill, rather than go out of the ground floor.

I stayed there left christmas so feel free to ask if you have any more questions

in fact - it's this building here

http://lyxus.net/iiof
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi nbt,

Thanks. Great info. I do know the spar well. We stayed at the bottom before but don't mind the walk down especially past those bakery shops.

How would you rate the standard of accommodation? We will be with friends and a 3 year-old and have stayed twice so far in 1800.

Cheers

Adam
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
it wasn't bad at all, it was first week of the season for us so it was still quite clean and the noises from the other rooms weren't too bad
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy