Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

And someone else who can't make up his mind

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
We normally have 2 weeks away at Christmas - the week before, and Christmas week. We drive because Mrs Ski likes to have a choice of skis.

Normally we muck about in the Tarentaise.. but wondered about Austria, 'cos it seems to be getting better snow ealy season.

So fellow Very Happy s - where should we go ?

BTW Mrs Ski prefers off to on-piste.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ski, The following thread may be of some use:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=1824670&highlight=saalbach#1824670
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Have you thought about other areas in France (as I think it will be easier to drive to than Austria)? The Tarentaise gets most definitely the largest volume of UK skiers but there are other very snowsure resorts worth checking - in fact the forum is full of posts on pretty good alternatives. here is my 2p - how about somewhere like Montgenevre or Serre-Chevalier?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
For off-piste in Austria try St.Anton. It also has a good snow record, lively apres-ski (if that's your bag) and good road access from either eastern Switzerland or southern Germany. There is a good choice of reasonable b & b if you want.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ski, Maybe have a look at Zillertal... www.zillertal.at
I work in Hochfuegen and it's usually pretty quiet around Christmas - gets busy for New Year, though.
If it snows there is plenty of off piste, some accessible from lifts, some you have to hike for. Obviously, can't say what the weather will be doing in December, but for the last few years there's been enough snow.
If you're driving, then going to different Zillertal resorts might be interesting for you... including the glacier at Hintertux, if the snow is not so plentiful!
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy