Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Alpinresorts Ski Hire

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all

Has anyone had experience with ski hire through Alpinresorts. Their prices are rather favourable but on trying to contact them by telephone there is a constant answerphone message eventually ending with please leave a message. I have just received my cash back from another company who are no longer the agents for Skiset in Belle Plagne and I am reluctant to part with the cash again to another broker who dont seem to have someone on the end of their phone line and with whom I have not had any dealings with in the past.

Thanks.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
GixerGirl, I used them last year, went perfectly. A number of others have used them too and can't recall any complaints. Did it all online. No surprise that they are not answering the phone this far out from the season.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We used them on the birthday bash (possibly twice?). No issues. But we just booked everything online rather than by phone. Think the shop was SkiSet one year but something else the next. SkiSet's prices were good, but AlpinResorts were better, using the exact same shop (and I think we got a further discount too with some negotiation, but can't be certain).
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
yep, used them last year, great service with no complaints ...
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Used them a few times, never had a problem. I think they use the same shops as SkiSet
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Good stuff folks, will get the ski hire sorted tomorrow then. Cheers all.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'm sure i used them in Chatel and they were great. Skis were brand new!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Used them a couple of times. They are a bit flaky when it comes to communication - I booked on a Thurs evening for a Saturday hire start date and they never took the money through paypal and ignored emails and telephone answerphone messages and the booking confirmation didn't arrive, so I emailed them to cancel and booked through another agent. They emailed back the following Tuesday confirming cancellation.

So yes, I'd recommend them, but I suspect they are a one-man-and-his-dog office, so don't expect immediate responses.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Hi James the Last,

I’m Nicole, head of customer service from ALPINRESORTS.com

We regret that you had to wait for our response too long in the past. This and last winter season we worked 7 days a week (of course including public holidays like new year or Christmas) and we were 10 people in our team. We also improved our telephone system and if we can’t take a call because all of us are on the phone, we call back on the same or next day. We also answer to every email (in high season hundreds each day), sometimes they will come to the customers junk mail folder.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Nicole
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Sorry for posting on an old thread but I does any body know if you book children's skis and boots 0-6 age do you get a helmet included? I can't see any option to add a helmet to the basket.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
AlpiTeam wrote:
Hi James the Last,

I’m Nicole, head of customer service from ALPINRESORTS.com

We regret that you had to wait for our response too long in the past. This and last winter season we worked 7 days a week (of course including public holidays like new year or Christmas) and we were 10 people in our team. We also improved our telephone system and if we can’t take a call because all of us are on the phone, we call back on the same or next day. We also answer to every email (in high season hundreds each day), sometimes they will come to the customers junk mail folder.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Nicole
Wow well done for posting a response 8 months later Laughing
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Well we created this account in May and never been to this forum before. We answer to hundreds of emails, calls and chats each day and do not have time in winter to google our name in forums.. But you can contact us at any time directly to get an answer the next day.

If you book children's skis and boots, you have to add the helmet, it's not included automatically. Some shop do not offer children's helmets to book online on our site.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy