Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

To set up your own ski resort...

Poster: A snowHead
... all you need to do is check out eBay! see http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Complete-Skiliffino-200-M-Steel-Hawser-Ski-Tow_W0QQitemZ5225214306QQcategoryZ1302QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
8 miles from Ashbourne and not used for 10 years, that sounds a lot like the tow they used to use at Elton, I bet that's not run for 10 years. Unless Elton weren't the only village to have a go. There used to be one at Brassington sometimes but I reckon that belonged to the Derby Ski Club.

(obviously, I used to live there, but if someone that doesn't/hasn't wants to tell me I'm wrong that'll be super, it's more important to be inclusive than right (apparently) rolling eyes )
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ise,
Quote:

(obviously, I used to live there, but if someone that doesn't/hasn't wants to tell me I'm wrong that'll be super, it's more important to be inclusive than right (apparently) )

Well good morning to you. Does this set the tone for the week, or do you just hate Mondays Shocked
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
snowbunny, Just seen ise's Dummy flying past manchester. If anyone see's it land can they post it back to snowHead HQ please!!! wink
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ginger winger, Laughing Laughing Laughing Good one!
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Being supportive of Ise's views (as it seems to be fairly accurate based on a cross section of forums that I frequent, as well as "real life" (tm)), thisis near me so if Nyone off here buys it I will happily pick it up and store it for you
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
nbt, Very Happy

snowbunny, ginger winger, lighten up for goodness sake, it was funny Very Happy
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
ise, I was only ribbibg you anyway. (no harm meant wink )
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
ginger winger, Well you do have to watch out for his posts, he is prone to hissy fits n'all Laughing

Last edited by You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net. on Mon 8-08-05 14:18; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
PAh!
Call that a ski lift?

If you want to start your own resort on the cheap then this is the secondhand dealer to go to:

http://www.resortboneyard.com/#Ski%20&%20Snowboard%20Shop%20Equipment
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
rungsp,

Glad you found that link , I remember seeing it a couple of years ago & I was looking for it this morning when I read the topic !
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
I wonder what the road tax would be on one of those piste groomers!!!

Crazy skier jules could buy on to practice in Very Happy
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
ise wrote:
(obviously, I used to live there, but if someone that doesn't/hasn't wants to tell me I'm wrong that'll be super, it's more important to be inclusive than right (apparently) rolling eyes )

You're wrong, you didn't used to live there. OK?
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
richmond, Has'nt he lived everywhere, and done everything wink

Last edited by You know it makes sense. on Thu 11-08-05 6:08; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
richmond, no, you found me out, I lived in the next village, but the cat once got lost and turned up in Elton although he didn't mention the ski lift much Very Happy
ski holidays
richmond, He's telling porkers, lets get him to prove it Toofy Grin
snow report
rungsp, yay! Piste groomers! Need to start saving...
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy