Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski Tuition Required

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,
I'm an intermediate skier, happy on blue runs, now looking to move up to red runs and more importantly improve my technique. I'm hoping there might be someone in and around the Castleford (ideally) or Manchester area that would consider giving me tuition at Xscape or Chillfactor at weekends for 2 hours on either a Saturday or Sunday. I would of course pay the going rate.

Thanks,

Chris
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
ChrisKitchen, I think both ChillFactore and XScape restrict lessons to their own instructors rather than letting independent instructors use their facility. Might be worth you asking for recommendations for instructors who teaching there.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
ChrisKitchen, give Dave Fuller a call at www.skirossendale.co.uk the facility is reopening in early September and has some very highly qualified coaches involved.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
sunnbuel, Thanks for the ski Rossendale link, I'll get in touch with them and see what they've got going on.

rob@rar, thanks for your message, I've definately seen a few small privately ran lessons at Castleford, which got me thinking, and then resulted in this post. I work in London Monday - Friday and have family commitments on a Sunday morning (otherwise I would look at going along to the Lions Ski Club meets on Sundays). Given my rather limited times at the weekends I thought it might be easier to see if any independent skiers fancied providing some tuition. I'm also going to try and give Hemel a go next week if I can get out of the office before 8pm.

Thanks for your comments,

Chris
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
ChrisKitchen, have al ook here http://www.snozoneuk.com/v/castleford/activities/coaching

the ski clinics and excel coaching are very good
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
smithski, thanks for that. I spoke to the staff at Castleford yesterday regarding the Excel coaching and it's only ran once a month on a midweek day.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy