Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Help needed from Austrian based SH's - beer related

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm having a party in October for my 40th and would ideally have one of these http://www.kaiserbier.at/navigation/cms,id,12,nodeid,12,_language,de.html Does anyone know how much they cost and what shipping to Schottland would be? Have ordered a case before, but the Partyfass looks so much better Toofy Grin
TIA
Bob
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
While waiting for one of the locals to drop by, it may be worth getting in touch with someone from https://ssl.austrianshop.com/shop2/catalog/ - they may be able to do it as a special order, but at €25 for delivery of 5-10Kg to the UK, you might want to get a bigger order together with some friends...
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
cheers (or should it be Prost!) ousekjarr, Have bought a case from them in the past
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
At long long last, an interesting post. I really like the look of that. Will be following developments closely.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Bode Swiller, Just waiting on these guys confirming if they send to uk. http://www.charlysgetraenke.at/shop2/index.php/Kaiser/Kaiser-Fasstyp-25l-Fass/detailed-product-flyer.html
Let's hope charly can come up with the goods Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Can't really help you - I just drink it here. But if you have problems, prod me again and I'll think about it.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
You know that these exist in the UK, but have UK brands of beer in them?

Get in touch with your local brewery, they will have something like it. They cater for weddings, birthdays etc usually because it means one big order at a decent price.

Unless the point of this is to get Kaiser beer specifically?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
If you are just after Kaiser draught beer and don't find any other solution, perhaps you could contact the brewery directly and ask whether they have agents in Scotland (or export to private persons). The details are:
Brauerei Wieselburg
Dr. Beurle Straße 1
3250 Wieselburg
Tel.: +43 (0)7416 / 501-0
Fax.: +43 (0)7416 / 501-3088
E-Mail: office.wg@brauunion.com
Homepage: www.brauunion.at
I assume someone there will understand English.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
espri, cheers. I've emailed them yesterday but suspect they won't. I know from looking into previously that they do not export to UK. Thankfully http://www.westbeer.com/Buy_WEST_Beer.html do an excellent lager (St Mungo) which is brewed on premises - the woman is German and the beer is brewed to the Rheinheitsgebot (sp?) and they do 30L kegs Toofy Grin . So if all else fails with Kasier, a big keg of St Mungo will do rather nicely
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy