Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Canadian Affair

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I am booking a trip to Whistler with them on Air Transat and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them and any thoughts on service etc.
Thanks
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Used them this year. No complaints. Flights were with Thomas Cook as carrier. You can "upgrade" for a reasonable amount - £90 I think it was for their "premium" class and to upgrade legroom in steerage was £40. Actually, we did both. I would recommend the £40 upgrade for legroom rather than the £90 for premier... premier is more like BA of Virgin economy. Steerage more like standard Easy Ryan seats (poss a little unfair).

Would recommend.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They are very good!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I have used them a few times. They are cheap and cheerful, take your own food.

Transat have been the only budget airline to Canada for a couple of years, but there is a new one http://www.sunwing.ca/ pay with your CC for protection.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I used them to go to Banff this year - really good, and their flights with Thomas Cook were cheaper than elsewhere.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Never used them but know lots of people that swear by them. Certainly a good couple of hundred quid cheaper on average than BA or Air Canada. We might use them next year. My only complaint is the schedule - out on Thursday, back on Tuesday, which gives you either 11 or 18 skiing days. Slightly too short or slightly too long.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've used them 3 times now for (non skiing) family holidays to Vancouver. Cheap & cheerful but still way better than <spit> BA.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Not used them but this thread has made me feel better - gonna use them for a 7/8 week jaunt to Banff via Calgary Toofy Grin
Way cheaper than the alternatives of BA and Air Canada and they go from Manchester instead of the dreaded Heathrow...
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Got back with the Thomas cook arm on Sat.

Service was fine. Planes OK although one to UK had no liftable arm rests and tv on a loop so no control.

I beleive Transat have 1 inch more legroom than TC which would be good.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks everyone.

Had been talking to them for a couple of weeks and have just booked for Whistler next Feb.

Just wanted to check as to get the cheapest flights you have to pay for them at the time of booking, although I have to say they were very helpful throughout.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy