Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Package holiday from Luton or Stansted?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm based in Cambridge, and I would much rather fly from Luton or Stansted than from Gatwick.
Does anyone know of any ski companies that do packages with flights from one of these airports?
Hoping to go to the Dolomites next year.
Howard
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Crystal fly from Luton using Easyjet as their carrier.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
HChalkley, If you Google 'ski holiday packages from Luton' it will bring up some results.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ski Total offer an option to travel from Luton, it means Easyjet flights, but they have sorted it for us next season - which is good because it saves us a massive amount of hassle and makes the trip a good deal for us. They do chalets and hotels, all as packages with them as TO.

Iglu should be able to advise on Crystal and Total packages, worth a call to see what they can do.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi there

(Full disclosure - I work for Crystal...) If you're looking for a Crystal holiday departing from Luton or Stansted, check out these pages on our site:

http://www.crystalski.co.uk/ski-deals/london-luton-airport
or
http://www.crystalski.co.uk/ski-deals/london-stansted-airport

From there, you can narrow down dates and destinations using the filters towards the right hand side of the screen. The list always shows the cheapest accommodation option in each resort.

For what it's worth, slightly contrary to post above, we don't fly from Luton to Italian destinations.

Finally, if you're quick we have 2 for 1 lift pass offers on at the moment!

Let me know if we can be of any more help...

Cheers
David
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy