Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Bad Hofgastein Off-piste Instruction

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello all,
Just want to find out if anyone can recommend a company/instructor that does private off-piste instruction for 1 day initially, 2 pax - we've very little off-piste experience but are "advanced" piste skiers looking to dabble.
Thanks,
Gordon.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
If you come to Chamonix I could help out with that sort of thing. Smile
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
briand6868, have a look at the schools in Bad Hofgastein http://www.gasteinertal.com/skischulen/...
Just send them an email (in english will be fine). The school will certainly have a few instructors with the suitable qulaifications.

There are other options available but it is worth tryign the schools first!

skierchris, thanks for your spammy irrelevent post!...
I'm sure briand6868, will cancel all his holiday plans and re-arrange for a holiday in Chamonix now Puzzled
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Here's an English link to one of schools flangesax already mentioned ...
http://www.schneesportgastein.com/badhofgastein/en/deep-snow-freeride.html
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
briand6868, Give up you are to old for this kind of carry on!!! Just leave the kids at it and sit in the Spa with the Wife!!! Twisted Evil

Talk to Frank he was out there last yeat Brian.

skierchris, Most of the lads in Dublin are all sorted with guiding and instruction in Chamonix, two fairly handy to say the least and with well established Irish locals out there who really know what they are doing and with great links to The Ski Club of Ireland.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
flangesax, Thanks once again, I'll look them up and see what they come up with,was all set to do this last year but my mate detatched his retina the week before we went to Schladming so it had to be put off yet again.

DB, Ta DB emails on the way.

Fattes13, I might be older but I've got big "cahonnes", unlike you ye wus ye, This is a boys only trip, you're more than welcome ( if Waynetta consents) - bring huggy bear O' Connor with you to keep you warm at night.I'll give Frank a shout after your nuptials and see what the score is
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skierchris, Booked up for Bad Hof - and read Fattes13 reply, theres only one company for us in Chamonix..
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
briand6868, Wilder and Bass Brian??

Cahonnes like pine nuts ha ha Will have a think about it when I look at Japan!
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Fattes13, That'd be the boyos Wayne. I need to learn properly what to do in deep stuff before I go for Japan, but it is on the hit-list, don't know if I could afford to go on Warrens trip but it looks epic on the site,also checked out Black Diamonds site,not bad stuff either. Simon is already planning to live in Japan after college, but then again he's a real powder/park rat , not a lot of interest in on piste speed with his old man anymore, put the heart crossways in Schladming a few times last year when he took his little brother on a few "adventures".By the way is Japan an 2012 0r 2013 thing?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Have you bought a cup for those Cahoonas yet? My wife to be is intent on giving them a kicking after your FB post
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Fattes13, Drop in for a cuppa on your way to Saas.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy