Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

chalet justine morzine

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Chalet Justine Morzine - anyone been to this chalet complex, planning on next jan, 2 adults experienced skier and boarder and our son aged 2 1/2 in jan, whats the chalet like? and any experience of the childcare? open to suggestions for a nice chalet with childcare in good location, concerned Morzine may not be great if the snow is poor next season,
please help!!
Madeye-Smiley
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Cariad29, do you mean Chalet Justine in Les Gets?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Morzine is fine even with limited snow, because you just get on the bubble up to Avoriaz. We did Morzine at the end of April last year and as long as there is snow back to the bubble you will be fine. In January you will be fine (or at least as fine as can be expected)

The amount of available terrain in the ski area means even in poor conditions there is normally somewhere to go to find good snow.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks for the reply, yes I mean Les Gets, good to know easy access to Avoriaz, still wondering if anyone has stayed in these chalets? or any recommended chalets in Morzine or in the Dolomites with good access to Sella Ronda, but finding it difficult to find childcare and a nice chalet in this area.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Just to be clear, Les Gets is on the opposite side of Morzine from Avoriaz so Les Gets to Avoriaz means going up the mountain, skiing across and down into Morzine town and then walking across the town to the super Morzine bubble, or taking the bus to the cable car. A significant trek.
To be fair to Monium, though, you hadn't clarified that you were talking about Les Gets.
I love Les Gets & have always been able to find plenty to keep me entertained in the Morzine-Les Gets pass, buying the Portes de Soleil extension only for the days we decide to travel.
Hope you have a great trip.
CW Happy
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Cariad29, what cardweg, says. And if you are thinking of Les Gets (though I haven't had personal experience as have never used childcare) then these guys come well recommended..........

http://www.skifamille.co.uk/resorts/les_gets.html

snowHead
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy