Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Castleford snow deals...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Some good deals around at the moment if you fancy a slide, not that busy either judging by what I saw last night.

http://www.xscape.co.uk/yorkshire/news_and_offers/340-sno-zones-summer-snodaes

SNO!zone's Summer Snodaes Whether you're a snowsports pro or a complete beginner SNO!zone is the coolest place with the most chilled out prices this summer...

Slide into summer - £6 Re-live winter sledging fun or dare to ride the giant tubes on the ice slide. (30 minute sessions)

Go extreme - £10 Fly down the slope on our ergonomic ‘Hammerhead’ sleds. (45 minute sessions)

Family Slope Pass - £60* 2hrs ski/snowboarding on the main slope for 4 family members*. Available all day, everyday. (Excluding freestyle nights, Thu/Fri, 7pm – 11pm)

PLAYDAE OFFERSGet on the piste with your mates…

Playday Passes - £16 2hrs ski/snowboarding on the main slope - only £16 or 4 hrs for only £25*. Available all day, everyday. (Excluding freestyle nights, Thu/Fri, 7pm – 11pm).

Freestyle Summer of Love - £32/£25

We'll have freestyle features on the slope every day of the week, plus you can ride the full parks on Thursday and Friday for less...

Ride the park for only £32(ad)/£25(jr) for 4 hours on our weekly sessions, Thu/Fri, 7– 11pm*.

Plus, Buy 3 sessions, get 1 free!

Pick up a Summer of Love collector card on your next visit to the SNO!park.

(Free session applies when a customer purchases 3x4hr freestyle passes within a 2 month period.)

The Freestyle Summer of Love runs from 1st June and free sessions need to be taken by the end of August.

LESSON OFFERSLearn a cool new sport this summer

Learn to ski /snowboard Package - £105 (Ad) / £85 (Jr)

Lesson package for complete beginners to build new skills gradually over 4 single lessons.

Plus free main slope pass when you pass Level 4.

Call 0871 222 5673 to book!

All offers available from 1st June – 31 August 2011

The small print:

Items marked * are for main slope passes (consecutive hours) for people who can already ski and snowboard only.

Offers are subject to availability and are not valid in conjunction with any other special offer/session/discount voucher or membership scheme.

Usual slope policies and terms and conditions apply at all time.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
kitenski, Ooo. Like the look of the playday passes. When are you thinking of going there next?

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Fri 8-07-11 9:25; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kitenski, Tend to go over the hill to Salford as it is just the same distance for me and prefer the slope. Could be persuaded by price though - although I guess they will be matching the offers.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
achilles, not sure, I may go with the kids over the school hols
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Some decent deals at Chillfactore too - from 1 hour for £15 to all day for £30 - or all of July for £50!

http://www.chillfactore.com/offers/lift-pass-offers

Feeling quite tempted to do the the 120 mile pop Very Happy - especially as only been once before (Castleford is about 50 miles closer to us).
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
If somebody picks a date I dont mind seeing if I can get the time off work and sharing a lift from the NE Smile
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
mountainaddict, Hmm. Chillfactore is Just over 2 hours for me, as opposed to one and a quarter hours to Castleford Xscape - so for a day that's 4hours 16 mins v 2hours 30 minutes travelling time - and extra petrol cost. It's got got be Castleford, for me.
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Curtains, It's only a little bit further to Chillfactore, as mountainaddict points out theres some good deals to be had. and there's an unofficial meet on 24th July http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=77158 It'd be great to see you both there if schedules permit.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Snakeskin Si, it is really not just a little further to ChillFactor from NE England. I can be at Xscape in just over an hour in good traffic from Durham, it would be another hour at least. Makes it a long day.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Don't know what deal we got but just paid £32 for me and my 10 year old daughter for 2 hours skiing. Not to busy but the pomas seemed to stop on every go up! Testing new boots and weather has been to rubbish to do anythingelse. Giot Hannha doing drills to keep her body weight forward.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy