Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Winter photos of Flachau please

Poster: A snowHead
I'm creating a website for the holiday apartment I am buying in Flachau but I don't have any winter photos.

Does anyone have any photos they would be willing to let me use on the website till I can take some of my own? I would credit the photographer, of course.

I'm looking for mountain scenes, preferably without people. See Hells Bells website here http://www.chamoissiere.co.uk to see the type of banner shot I am particularly looking for across the top

thanks in advance
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
You can take a look at some of mine holidayloverxx and let me know if any take your fancy - I can send you a copy for you to use as you want ( I will put a discrete watermark in a corner though, as a couple of my photos have been extensively used for real commercial purposes without acknowledgement). I have a lot that have not been published that I will look through for you as well.

I have some great shots from the upper slopes I know.

Sue
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
holidayloverxx, I have loads really great ones too, look on my fb page , you are welcome to use any , as long as I am not in them lol!
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There are a few on the snow media zone here too
These are Flachau/Wagrain

Last edited by You need to Login to know who's really who. on Sun 26-06-11 17:28; edited 1 time in total
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Samerberg Sue, kooky, you are both stars! things are coming along...... Very Happy
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Samerberg Sue, great if you could email me some Very Happy. I;ve asked a question about one on FB - not sure which ones are Flachau....
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Email with some samples on its way to you now! I have a few small videos as well but they tend to have people and weird comments in them as well Laughing
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Samerberg Sue, thanks a mill
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Samerberg Sue,
Quote:

Email with some samples on its way to you now! I have a few small videos as well but they tend to have weird people and comments

Last time I ski with you Missy!
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Public acknowledgement of kooky's contribution of a fab, evocative pic - it's a definite!
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
holidayloverxx, why thank you kindly! Just glad I didn´t have to do all that techy computer stuff, I was on the way to a meltdown Laughing
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
kooky, are you remembering the one I mean perchance? Laughing Go on you know you will - like next weekend for example Ange's birthday treat - you bring the booze and I'll pay the tickets?

Isn't that picture from just above the Lislalm by the way - another of your regular haunts (soon to be one of mine too )

Toofy Grin
latest report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Samerberg Sue,nope! That, my friend is sunset over my beloved Dachstein, as seen from the top of Roter8er, it was quite late 5pm I think .

You are trusting me to "bring" booze and not quaff it en route Shocked Madeye-Smiley
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I've got a couple of atmospheric ones of the area you are welcome to use:

ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
ousekjarr, that second picture is brilliant!
ski holidays
ousekjarr, thanks - really appreciate it Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy