Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Mission Impossible

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ok heres the deal
planning a trip Easter 2013 yes 2013
going to be self drive (ok i know we have 350 miles to get to Dover)
there will be 3 of us wife, myself and daughter 17
wife is non skier, skiers are just green and blue cruisers and occassional red
trip will be travelling Sat and Sun to resort, 5 days in ski resort, then leisurely journey back taking in a couple of Euro cities starting off Good Friday planning to hit UK again Tuesday after easter Monday, so about 10 days in total
now the questions
where shall we go, resort needs to be high to ensure good snow (have done Livigno and Montgenevre at easter and had good snow)
prefer accomodation close to pistes/lifts, and defo don't want a resort where you can't ski back for lunch, not sure if an apt complex with good spa facilities or hotel, but need to get a good day rate rather than a week package as only there 5 nights. If not too expensive would rent one a luxury chalet but don't think it will be in our budget
Resort must have nice selection of shops and bars and be easy on the feet
ok away ya go suggestions please
no rush lol
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy