Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

K2 Silencer Skis

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Any one ridden the silencers? How do they do in crud?? and are the maneuverable, also if you could tell me bindings that would well with these skis it would be greatly appreciated.
Happy Lines!
--Jack
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Are we going to advise you on evry cheap ski you find on the internet? They're a cheap ski, probably fine but designed as disposable for park kids to a price point. Any binding will work.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
They're a cheap ski to be trashed on rails... I've never skied them but I really doubt they'll be any good at crud busting. Why would you need a special binding?
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I had a pair of the red ones 09/10 I think, not sure how much the design has changed since then. As my first purchased ski after getting fed up with hideous rentals I found them to be light, poppy, great on piste and very forgiving. The waist was just right for practising landings, spins, switch etc whilst on piste and gave me the confidence to enter a park and get some lessons at the grom camps.

Downsides for me were that they were a bit soft - read vibrating tips at speed and got thrown about a bit. So they wouldn't be my first choice for a crud busting ski. I sold them after a couple of weeks use and went for a much stiffer twin, volkl karmas which I still have.

Bindings I had were marker 6 -14's total overkill for that ski. Anything to 12 will be fine unless you are a huge bloater.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy