Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Selva Val Gardena ski school advice pls

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi folks

Anyone able to advise which of the schools at Selva is best/any good? Prefer good English speakers (it's for kids). Any advice/info on pricing much appreciated, too.

Ta
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We used Ski School 2000 last February and found them to be very good, our instructor George, spoke very good English. We were in an adult class of around 8, although it varied, and we were joined by a German skiier, so that slowed things down a bit, as he had to explain things twice. He really built up our confidence though. We went with a tour operator, and that was why we used this school, but were not dissappointed..

http://www.scuolasci-selva.it/en/presentation.html
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'd second Bartezki's advice. We've used the "Prada" school three times and found them excellent. Class sizes don't exceed 7 and they are strict about instructors having a good standard of English. Friends whose kids went to the school found it very good. Prices are online - we've always found them very fair. We've done both group lessons and individuals and found both excellent compared to other resorts. We booked at the resort, the location is on the main street.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Another vote for ski school 2000. My 10 year old had 3 private lessons with one of their instructors who looked about 16 but was excellent - my son really came on
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy